namminkook

"m-master?"

jungkook looked up in surprise as he heard the jingling of keys, the sound of footsteps thumping through the house. nose twitching, the bunny hybrid looked up expectantly through the silken sheets for his master, his cotton tail wagging as he hopped up, doe eyes big.

"master, are you home?" jungkook squeaked out, sniffing for his master's familiar scent. he heard the sound of water, a slamming of a cup onto a table and more footsteps.

and as jungkook attempted to scramble out from the tangle of sheets and pillows, the bedroom door opened to reveal his master's disheveled state. silver hair sweaty and pushed back, business suit tousled with him aggressively loosening his tie.

jungkook hopped up onto two feet, ears erect. "master!"

his master turned to gaze at his bunny hybrid with a glower. "yes, jungkook?" he growled, and jungkook nervously padded besides him. "what is it?"

"you're home!" jungkook said adorably, and his master's expression softened. "i missed you."

his master tickled his ears and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. "did you, kookie?" he smiled and ruffled his soft brown hair. "but what's with all the pillows?" he added, glancing at the nest of blankets and soft pillows scattered around the bed. "and i told you to call me namjoon, bun. 'master' is for when we play."

"okie joonie," jungkook wiggled his hips and followed namjoon as he took off his tie and coat, waddling after him into the bathroom where namjoon began unbuttoning his top, "i dunno why i got so many pillows. i think i was sleepy, or something...jimin helped me dig out all of the softest pillows from the cabinets!"

namjoon hummed. "where is jimin, darling?"

"i think he's upstairs in your bedroom." jungkook said, eyes widening when namjoon took off his top and began unbuttoning his pants. "o-oh..." he flushed and looked away, down at his feet where his warm pj's dragged on the floor.

namjoon looked back and smirked. "what is it, bun?"

jungkook gulped. "n-nothing...i'll go get jiminie..."

namjoon returned to gazing at the mirror and nodded. "you do that." he hummed.

jungkook nodded again, turning around with a wild blush on his cheeks as the bunny hybrid calmed down his unsettled ears, his tail wiggling excitedly as he hopped up the stairs to where he could smell the kitten hybrid's scent. but something about it was different, and as jungkook drew closer and threw open the door, he was met with a wave of a sugary cake smell and jimin nuzzling into a humongous pile of namjoon's dirty clothes on his bed.

the laundry basket holding namjoon's used clothes was toppled over, spewing with clothes that were days old, but heavy in namjoon's scent. jungkook yelped when he realized his boyfriend was naked as well, mewling with his triangular ears flattened as he nuzzled into namjoon's old hoodie.

"jimin!" jungkook squeaked and jimin just responded with an obnoxious hiss. "master's home! he's gonna get angry at you for making such a mess!"

jimin just continued to bathe in the old clothes, and jungkook pouted. kitten's were so stubborn on their heat, unlike bunnies, who were so obsequious that even namjoon had trouble keeping up with jungkook's tendencies to be praised and given attention.