1 Mevin

Kevins pov

It was 3 days before homecoming. For the past two weeks I have been trying to think of a way to ask Moose. I have finally given up and decided to just ask Cheryl because she is a queen. The only issue with that is I have no clue where she is. Most likely she is making out with her girlfriend in a janitors closet somewhere. As I continue to search for her I run in to the one and only Toni Topaz.

"Hey, where is your girlfriend? I need her help." I ask her.

" I believe she is in the lounge with betty ." She replies.

" Ok thanks." I said and hurried to the lounge. As I walk in I see her, Betty, and Jughead.

" Hello everyone. Cheryl, can I talk to you?"

" Of course." She said leading me to the other side of the room.

"So what do you need?"

"I need help figuring out a way to ask moose to home coming."

"Oooo I have the perfect Idea." She said. This scared me, because I didn't expect her to come up with idea just like that.

"Ok? what is it?" I ask nervously.

"Well you should get a poster and put 'I hate everyone, you hate everyone. Want to go to home coming?'"

" I don't think that's a good idea." I say. I'm worried that it won't work.

"Oh come on Kevin, it will be so cute and its the truth."

"I don't think he will like it."

"Oh come on, I will come over after school and help."

" Ok." Finally deciding that I should just go with it because I have no other ideas. I mean I trust her but still.

XXXXX Time skip to after school XXXXX

I just go home from school. I was in my living room waiting for Cheryl to come over to help me with my homecoming proposal for Moose. Just as I'm about to sit down, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and go answer it. It was Cheryl.

"The queen is here!" She says walking in to my house.

"We can work down here in the living room."

" Ok. So, I got poster board, markers, and glitter because why not. "

" Ok."

" So I was thinking we could write the saying on the poster and then draw a glitter moose because that world be cute."

"Sure" I say we get to work. Cheryl was doing most of the work because I really didn't know what I was doing.

It took us about a hour to do the whole thing. Once we finished I took it to my room so I knew it wouldn't get ruined.

" Thank you so much." I tell her as she is about to leave.

"It was no problem Kevin, really. Also good luck."

"Thank you." I say as she Leaves.

XXXXX Time skip to the next day XXXXX

It was the next day and I was at school. I had the poster and everything ready to go. By now, everyone in our squad knew about this. Jughead was recording which made me even more nervous. I had texted Moose to meet me out by the outside lunch tables. It had been about 5 minutes. I then see him walk through the doors and come towards me. He looked confused on why everyone was our here too.

" What was it you wanted to talk about?" He asks me.

" Well, it's more like a surprise. close your eyes." He does what I say, and I grab the poster from Betty. I step back and hold out the poster.

"Ok you can open your eyes." I tell him.

He looks at it and then smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Of course I will." He says happily and kisses me. My friends being them stated cheering.