Busy mommies (and daddies)

This chapter is about maintaining a caregiver/little relationship when one or both of you is busy. Being busy and being in this type of relationship can present some difficulty because your little demands so much time and attention from you. On this topic, I only have a few pieces of advice to offer. If you have any additional ideas, please put them in the comments.
-Manage your time: As a student, I have a lot of work to do outside of school. I try my best to get as much of this done at school in my free time, or when my girl is away. The second one is important. Using your time when you little is away is a great way to have more time with her.  I use my Little's time when she goes to dance classes to get my homework done.
Be as present as possible: sometimes it just isn't possible to get all the work done before your little gets home. That's okay. Just be as present as you can. What I mean by this is if you're working on something, try to still talk to your little or let them cuddle you. They might fuss but they'll appreciate the attention you can give. For example, I just was studying on my laptop and had my little on FaceTime talking to me. That way your little doesn't feel lonely or neglected
*Dont put a world of pressure on yourself to be with your little all the time. Sometimes life happens and you have to say I'm sorry sweetie but I have to work right now. As long as that's not a constant mood that is totally okay. Caregivers have to take care of themselves too :)

Again, please put suggestions in the comments. I'm as much asking for advice as I am giving it. If you have any more questions you can private message or put them I the comments. I love questions. See you in the next chapter :)