Finally Not Alone

Troye's POV:

When I saw Tyler looking at me with all his concern, I couldn't hold back any longer. I knew at that point, I couldn't stay mad at him. I just couldn't.

So I collapsed into his arms and whispered his old nickname. I could practically hear his smile as I wept on his shoulder.

"I-I'm s-so sorry, T-Tilly," I stammered out through cries.

He pulled away, but kept his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me with disbelief. "Troye, why the hell are you sorry?"

"Be-because I w-was s-so cruel to y-you," I sniffled. Dang, I had never cried this hard, and that was saying a lot.

"Oh, Troye!" he exclaimed and wrapped his arms around me again. He began to rub circles in my back. "Troye, I deserved it. Every bit of it. I put you through so much and words can't begin to say how sorry I am. It was the most evil thing in the world to do someone especially like you. You're so sweet and innocent and fun and amazing and I just can't believe I actually thought I was doing the right thing. I should've explained it to you and I'm so, so sorry. I know you probably will never forgive me. Hell, I don't even forgive myself, but I just need you to know how sorry I am."

He finished his speech and I suddenly stopped crying. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Tilly," I whispered. "I forgive you."

He looked even more in disbelief. "What?"

"I forgive you, Tilly."

"No. No, you don't forgive me."

I let out a small giggle. "I'm pretty sure I know what I'm thinking."

But he didn't crack a smile. "Troye, how could you forgive me after everything I put you through?"

I just smiled. "Tilly, I know you wanted the best, and only the best. I know you cared and still do care about me."

"So you know that jerk at the restaurant was lying when he said I didn't care? Or that no one liked you?"

I sighed as I thought back to the memory. "Yes, I know he was lying. When he started touching you, I just got so mad. I don't know what came over me and I guess what he said just made me snap." I chuckled. "I guess it was a good thing, though. I've been keeping in all that emotion for years now."

Tyler remained silent as he stared up at me in awe. "Troye Mellet," he said in amazement. "You are the most incredible, strong, amazing person I have ever met. I can't believe you went through all this alone. I can't believe you're still standing in front of me, smiling. And most of all, I can't believe you forgive me."

I just smiled even wider and hugged him even tighter. We stayed like that for a little bit until I pulled away. I gave him one last smile as I looked over at the other two people standing in my room.

"Con," I said with a smile.

Connor's face broke out into a huge smile as he practically tackled me in a hug.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay," I whispered back. "I forgive you, too."

He just squeezed me tighter for a little longer. We finally pulled away and I wiped my face with the back of my hand. I looked at my three best friends and I was suddenly filled with happiness, gratitude, and relief.

"I missed you guys so much," I said as I wiped my last tear away.

"Wait, I have something for you," Zoe said and dug around in her small purse. "I figured you might want this back. It is yours after all." She pulled out the picture from the photo booth I had taped to Tyler's wall earlier.

I thankfully took it out of her hands and smiled at her. "Thank you so much! I missed it!" I pretended to hug the picture.

Tyler laughed his iconic laugh while Connor laughed along with him.

"Wait, I know what we need," Tyler suddenly said. He took out his phone and flipped the camera on. We all caught on and did the same. After taking a selfie all together on each phone, we posted them to all our social media sites.

Zoe's caption was "My favorites" with a heart emoji, Connor's was a monkey emoji covering its eyes, and Tyler's was "Literally love them."

I thought for a moment of what my caption should be until I finally figured it out.

"Missed and needed these three for a while now" I wrote and uploaded them. Within minutes, everyone on social media were freaking out.

"It's getting late," Tyler finally said. He looked at me hopefully, and I caught on to what he was implying.

"Would you guys like to sleep here tonight?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes!" they all exclaimed at the same time.

The three of them, shortly after, left to get their things from their hotel rooms. I smiled to myself when I was alone.

Wait, I wasn't alone actually.

I was finally not alone.