~ C H A P T E R ~ 10 ♡

I turn to face the other way, he got closer to me, his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. Then 'BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM' lights flashed and I got scared. Joel groans, he hold me tight he kissed my temples, he went down to my cheeks, then my neck. It felt good honestly in one has ever done that. He got to my sweet spot and I moaned softly, he tensed up when he heard me. He kept on kissing my neck, i tried not to let a couple of moans come out but it i couldnt help it. He got on top of me and he touched my leg. His hand traveled up my stomach. His thumb nearly touching my under boob, his lips touched mine. He was my first kiss we kissed yeah I kissed him duhhhhh who wouldn't!??. I remembered that horrific moment with that man that tried to rape me, I got scared pushed Joel off and cried.

"Dont cry what's wrong?"he asked
I nodded my head 'No' meaning it was nothing I didn't want to tell him because he was going to expose it to everyone.

"Tell me or I'll ask your brother!" He said more like threaten me.
I nodded my head 'No' again.
He pulled out his phone, unlocked it and dialed yoandri number.

I can't tell him. I cant...

I nodded my head again 'No'

"Then can we continue where we were?" He asked I nodded my head 'no'. I laid down he laid beside me and cuddle with me. He whispers in my ear

"What happen? Why cant you trust me?" He asked, sending chills all over my body.
I reached over to my phone, I put my finger on the home button and it unlocked my phone. I went to notes and I typed

"Nothing, if something did happen I wouldn't trust you, now please let me sleep😑"

He read it and chuckled
"Why don't you trust me. I think you should.. I'll pinky promise and seal the promise."
I nodded 'No' again

"Oh I'll find out!

I typed

"You will but when I trust you. Till now I dont trust you at all."
He read it

"Fine, I'll find out soon" he said, with that he just fell asleep so did I. I was planning on not going to school tomorrow, but my brothers are going to be mad.. i don't even have friends. What's so cool about going to school if i dont even have friends?

~~~

Morning.

I woke up at the feeling someone giving me neck kisses. I looked and it was Joel I pushed him off and he chuckled, he gets up leaves my room. I get up go do my morning routine. Once I finished I changed.

| P I C B E L O W |

I did my hair, little bit of makeup, I grabbed my things and head out

I did my hair, little bit of makeup, I grabbed my things and head out. I grabbed some snacks again just for me. I headout and walked to school.
Mins later I got their went into my building and got to class.

I wasnt happy cause I would have to see all stupid bullies. I walked in class, everyone just stared at me, it was annoying they always did that. Like if they saw some ugly ghost. I'm not pretty but I ain't that ugly either..
I sat down, then class begins
I did my work, the girls weren't here so it was pretty peaceful. I liked it

30 mins past.
There was only like 15 minutes left in class, I was just in my phone I finished all my work and homework. I put on my headphones i listen to music. Then...

Joel and his girlfriend walked in. Aslo with her friends they looked mad, then Anaya came up to me and snatched my headphone off my ears grabbed my hair and pulled me up, I held on her hand.

"Why was my man at your house? Sleeping on your bed with you!?" She screamed I pushed her off and looked at Joel I knew he lied.

"Tell me.. why were you kissing my boyfriend?" She said. I looked at her then at Joel with tears in my eyes, I went over to the board and grabbed the marker took the top off and wrote

"TELL HER THE TRUTH!!!! STOP LYING YOU STUPID JERK!!!

I put the top on the marker, went to my desk and grabbed things then left the classroom. I went to the bathroom just to i guess cry. I clear them, I wait a couple of mins

~ B E L L R I N G S ~

I walked out and went to my other classes.
I did have Erick for my second class but he didn't come to school today. As well I did my work everyone in the damn school knew about what happen today with Anaya how?? They was all calling me a 'Hoe' a 'Slut' and other stupid names. Like I cared.

~~~

Lunch time
I was sitting down with my beautiful snacks enjoying them. I was almost done then the stupid girl comes again with her dumb friends and her jerk ass boyfriend she had the chocolate milk

"Dont mess with my boyfriend again you stupid bitch" she said and spilled the chocolate milk, everyone was recording
I stood up the milk was going down my clothes, my tears swelled up in my eyes and Joel spoke and said

"ANAYA-

VOTE☆

COMMENT 💬

SHARE/RECOMMEND

Man what is joel gonna say???🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ I guess we'll never know😂😭