episode 1

The palace guard (ki choo soo), ran as fast as he could. He ran towards the King's chamber and announced himself.
"Let him in." Said the king(yoon tae won).
"My king, the princess has fainted again." Soo said panting heavily.
"What happened to her." Won asked eagerly.
"She was playing with mi ji, when she suddenly
fainted on the ground. We called the doctor but he said she was okay. Soo said.
" bring that shaman to the princess chamber. I will be expecting you." won said standing up from his sit.
"Yes my king."Soo said and left.
The king sent for his carriage men and they took him to the princess chamber.
" my king, I can't lose my only child. Please do something. "Said the queen (yoo ae ra).
" ae ra, do not worry. I will do all I can to make sure that the princess get well." Won said tapping her gently on her shoulder.
Ki choo Soo walked with the shaman towards the Princess chamber.
"Announce us." Soo said to the maid who took care of the princess.
"Okay. My king, palace guard ki choo Soo is here with the palace shaman." Said the maid (min se yun).
"Let them in." Won said
"Pay your respect to the king and queen." Soo said to the shaman.
The shaman bow six times to the king and queen. She knelt down and touched her head with the ground.
"How was your journey." Enquired the king.
"It was okay."
"The crown princess is very sick and we can't say exactly what is wrong with her." Won said.
The shaman touched the princess's head and kept silent for a while.
"My king, the princess is very sick. The only way to cure her is to give her a leaf of the flower." The shaman said.
"What flower?" Asked the king.
"Bagod flower my king."said the shaman.
"You are certain that we are not in good terms with the bagod shaman."said the king.
"My king that is the only way to cure the princess."
"You are excused."
",Ki choo Soo, get the army ready for war." Won said gently.
"Neh choha.(yes my king)." Soo said and left.
The army prepared for war. The bagod shaman were notified about the war and prepared themselves. After two weeks of preparation, the king and his army raid the bagod shaman. The bagod shaman found it hard to defeat them because they were plenty in number.
The king went straight to were the flower was and met a little boy of age 10. The boy brought out a sword and made to attack the king. The king grabbed both his hands and tied him up.
"I don't know who you are but i am a king who cares for children."
"I am Prince Lee young. Stay away or I will kill you." Said the boy(Prince Lee young).
"So you are the bagod shaman prince. Stay away. I don't want to hurt you!"
"What are you doing here tae won?" Asked the bagod queen (yoon shi ah).
"Shin ah (exclaimed the king). You are alive."won said moving close to her.
"Don't come closer. Please maintain your distance."
"So-----"
"Please don't say anything again. This is my son."ah said
"I'm happy for you. So you got married at last."won said gently.
"Of course. After you cheated on me. I found a bagod who loved me with all his heart." Shin ah said in tears.
"I know I hurt your feelings, but I had no option because I cannot marry a shaman. I am not here to do anything, i only want a leaf of that flower over there."
Won said.
"We can never do that. So you want as all to die. That will never happen."
The place was silent for a while, just then someone shot an arrow at shin ah's hand. She fell on the ground weak and tired. Lee young cried and ran away for help. The king removed a leaf of the flower and ran away with his army.