True Stories-The Photographer 1

It was the middle of June and I left my casino job. I decided to get back into modelling after taking a break for a few months. So I searched all over on Facebook to see if I can get into my first legit,safe photoshoot.

There I saw a modelling opportunity. It was Eyeland Candy Models. The page looked so interesting with a lot of very beautiful ladies clad in bikini and lingerie. I decided to message the page. The guy messaged me back. He became to me as photographer, Lj Mitchell.

So I moved on from there. We arranged to meet at the Chinese restaurant by the Arima maxi stand. We met and discussed about everything. Well I was shy and barely talking so he was speaking most of the time.

When we finished talk, I was a little scared to shoot because of my other bad experiences before. I told him how I felt and my experiences and he explained that everything will be "alright". One of my sayings was " no touching up eh" and he started to laugh because he said that he shot several models before and he has a good reputation about him.

So I told him that I'm not ready yet because I was a bit uncomfortable. 3 weeks later, I made my decision to shoot with him. So I went into a store in Arima and bought a bra and panty set and went on for the shoot.

I reached by his home and his studio was small. I was still a little scared and  nervous at the shoot. At last, the shoot was complete. I left his place feeling good afterwards because he moved very cool at the shoot.

About 2 weeks later, I received his photo via Facebook inbox. I was expecting at least 3 photos but when I asked for more, he said that one was the best. I said "OK" and posted it on my profile.

I was wondering why he didn't place it on his page as well so I asked him about it and he said that it's not that appealing. He explained that I needed to do something more racy. He asked me if I'll be comfortable in thongs and I said that I'll try it.

So I went and bought a red chemise with thong set for a next shoot. I went back by him and did the shoot. For some reason, I wasn't feeling comfortable wearing the thong. So everytime he shot the back of me, I pulled down the chemise to try to block the back of me.

The shoot was finished and I headed home. I waited another 2 weeks again and he sent me a photo through WhatsApp. I uploaded the photo one time through Facebook and I received a lot of positive likes and comments.

I realized again that he didn't place that one on his page too so I asked him about it and he said that I wasn't showing great taste. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted more recognition with his page.

A next time, I asked him for a third photoshoot. He agreed and I bought a blue open bust one piece thong lingerie outfit. I did the shoot again and I was extra comfortable. I didn't block my ass this time but just my boobs. 3 weeks later,he sent me one photo again and I posted it.

I saw that he didn't post that one too but I didn't bother to ask him anything about it again. I kept it to myself. All I thought that even if I did my first shoot, I just thought that he would place on his page and I would have gotten bookings one time. But I was a bit sad. That was my main reason for contacting him in the first place. Just to be on his page and get that extra fame and recognition.