Hailey's P.O.V

Liam left about a half an hour ago.

His watch always beeps at random times and then he's gone. I've been meaning to ask. But everytime I bring up the subject he just ignores the question and talks about something else.

I know Liam is hiding something from me. So I've decided next time he as to leave I'm following him. Just secretly. He won't know about it. I'm still thinking of how I'm going to do it.

I heard him talking on the phone to someone named Jesy saying he'll be over there soon. I feel like he's cheating on me. I don't know.

Then there's a knock on my door. I slowly walk towards the door. I open it and revile Liam.

I sigh knowing I'm going to have to ask him questions.

I let him in. We walk into my living room and we sit on the couch.

"Liam, may I ask you a few questions?" I ask him. He nods staring at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I ask noticing his odd behaveir.

Liam's P.O.V

"What's wrong" she asks. Great. Now I have to tell her I'm breaking up with her. But I can't. I don't know how. I love Hailey. I'm not breaking up with her. I will tell her I'm a secret agent. Just not now.

"Nothing..I just needed to tell you something but it doesn't matter anymore" I be honest with her. She nods.

"Who's Jesy?"

__________________________________________

A/N

Short and sucky chapter :)

-Zee xx