Chapter 3

J.J P.O.V

Goodmoring to you all! Sike it's the worst mornig ever. Im gone be late to school. I texted my hoe Marsha.

-Text Convo-

J.J:What's Gud?

Marsha:Nothing,but your dick

J.J:You wana get some befor school

Marsha:Sure meet me at my house.

Marsha got good head game. Other than that she useless. I'm a virgin sooo.......yeah! I only want my dick sucked.

I got dressed in what J was gone where to school.

Outfit:Khaki cargo shorts,red YOLO shirt,and some red converses.

Accessories:Rolex,Gold Chain,and Diamond earrings.

I went downstairs,grabbed my wallet and keys and left.

Carter P.O.V

I drove to school but,first I stopped by my friend house her name is Jackie.

When she got in the car she was looking bad and not good bad bad bad.

"Jackie why do you look so bad?" I questioned her "My clothes got burned" she responded "Awee, well let's go back to my house and get you some clothes to wear" I told her "Okay" she said very upset

We drove back to my house but on the way we passed by Hoe Marsha house and look like I seen my brother car his nasty ass! He know him and Jackie got somethig going on.

We pulled into my driveway and nobody was home. I guess they had to go to work early today."Jackie all my stuff is to big for you you gone have to wear some of my brother clothes.

Yall the same size" I said I walked in my brother room and grabbed her a sweatshirt that says James Jr. on it. I did it to make him mad.

While I was looking through his clothes I realized she can't fit his pants. So I walked my dumbass all the way to the other side of the house to my mama room.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and some black converses and gave them to her and waited for her downstairs.