"Cooking Competition"

"Thank you Rudy"

Chapter 3

After the shower Om came out and went to the hall to find gauri sitting there and he went and sat beside her,
O: What are you doing?
G: Just sorting out a few things and planning.
O: For what?
G: Home.. I'm redecorating the whole house and Rudy bhaiya ki shaadi also na..
R: Bhabi aap bhi na (blushing)
G: Ohh!!! Someone is blushing huh?
O: Haha... Rudy.. Aage aage dekh hota hai kya!
B: Bhabi.. Saaman
G: Arre ha! Ek sec..
O: What?
G: Grocery list.. Rudy bhaiya plz go get it na..
R: Why me?
O: Goooo !!!!
B: Accha listen! Get a few chocolates na plz..
R: Ha ha ok..

After sometime,
G: Omkaraji!!
O: Ha?
G: Omkaraji grocery is here.. Plz keep this in na..
O: Hmm..

He kept the grocery in and went and saw gauri almost about to faint while cooking and immediately caught her.
O: Jaan u ok?
G: No.. I'm feeling dizzy..
B: Bhabi.. We'll make the food... You plz rest..
O: Chalo..
R: But I wanted cake!
O/B: I'll make it!!
R: Oh hello!?! I will make the best cake in the world ok?
O: I can make it much better alright?
R: No me..
O: Me!!
R: Why fight? Let's do a competition na?
O: It's on!!!
G: And I'm also coming!!!
O: No!!! You are gonna rest and be the judge..
G: 😤 Fine.. Hippie kayinke!!
B: And I will help Rudy as he is very immature.
O: Yea!!! My baby brother.. Awwww!
R: O plz ok.. Cut the drama!!
G: Ok start..

Om starts mixing the batter and Gauri looks at him ever so lovingly with her hand on her chin..

Gauri's POV:
My Jhatadari.. Isn't he the cutest? So cute!!! I wish I could remove the hairs from his face or wipe off the flour from his nose.. But let it be.. He looks cute.. 

Gauri's POV ends.

Just then, Om looked at Gauri and they both had an eye lock.. This was noticed by Rudy and Bhavya and they screamed, "Bhabi!!! / Om!!!! / Bhaiya!!!" but no effect on the lovebirds as they kept staring at each other with utmost love and care.. Rudy thought of a plan and bursted a Ballon when their eyelock broke..

O: Are u mad?
R: No.. You are too romantic..
B: What's wrong in that? Some people don't even look at their wife or fiancée
G: Ha.. Rudy bhaiya.. So bad you are..
O: Answer that Rudy bhaiya!! 😂😂
R: Ha ha.. Jyada haso mat...
G: Make the cakes soon na!!

O: oh oh Gauri, chill. kitni impatient ho tum. 

Gauri pouted sadly as everyone goes 'aww' at her.

O: Awww.. Sorry... I'll make it soon alright? 

G: jaldi. Please. I am very hungry.

Everyone went back to baking and soon the cakes were put into the oven for 25 minutes. As they were waiting, they forgot all about cleaning up and instead were chatting and drinking chai. Soon the cakes were made and were taken out of the oven. As Om kept them on the kitchen slab to cool down. Bhavya said: Rudy and I are going to see a movie. Is it alright if you two can clean the mess up?

R: please O, agree. Bhavya pesters me day and night to spend time with her. Please agree.

He kisses Om's cheek to try and convince him. Om simply smiled and said: fine, at least I can spend time with my chiraya.

R: O, control please. This isn't room 69 where you can do whatever you please.

O: room 69...

He paused and then he understood what Rudy meant. He slapped the back of Rudy's head lightly.