Chapter One

I had an account on insta with this same name, so if you recognize this story from there then it's mine just wanted to let ya guys know this ain't plagiarized

-1057 words-

Tags: fem!dan, bottom!dan, top!phil, daddy, slight bondage, choking, degrading

Dan sat on the edge of the bed, glancing at the clock as he carefully laced up his knee high heels. When he finished he stood up, admiring them in the mirror and adjusting his matching black lacy thong. The front door creaked and dan smirked, hips swaying slightly as he sauntered across the bedroom and into the hallway. Phil was home. "Kitten, what do you want for din-" Phil stopped as the younger boy stepped into the living room, twirling  a set of handcuffs around his fingers.

"Hey daddy." Dan purred, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "I was very horny today thinking about you, but I waited." Phil bit his lip as his eyes ran over the brunette, surveying his body. "Good boy." He said, stepping closer to dan until they were only a few inches apart. "Good boys get rewarded." His hands travelled down Dan's neck, slowly making their way to his chest where Phil rubbed gently against his nipples. A slutty moan escaped dans mouth, and Phil felt himself start to get an erection.

"Oh you like that, you whore. Say it. Say what you want me to do." He pressed against dans chest with one finger, backing him into the bedroom. "I want you to fuck me." Dan whispered, a lump in his throat and his breath tightening. "Louder." The older male commanded, shoving dan onto the bed and handcuffing his slender wrists to the bedposts. "F-fuck me so hard I can't walk, daddy." Dan moaned, so loudly he was sure the neighbors could hear through the thin walls. Phil pushed dans legs apart, pulling down his own pants and tossing them to the side. "Since you've been such a good boy, I will."

He climbed onto the bed and rubbed his hands down Dans thighs, a sensitive spot. Pre-cum was already leaking through the panties, and dan whimpered as the strong hands caressed his legs. "P-please fuck me." He whispered needily, his cock aching for release. "Be patient, kitten." Phil cooed, pulling a bottle of lube out of the bedside drawer and squeezing some onto his fingers. He pulled aside the thong and slowly inserted one finger into dan, the other male already beginning to shudder in pleasure.

Phil put a second, and finally a third finger into dan, a combination of slight pain and pleasure causing dan to moan even louder. He began slowly stroking the prostate, dan pressing down into his fingers in an attempt to be even more satisfied. Phil continued until dan was stretched out, sliding his hand out and leaving dan instantly begging for more. "Shhh, I'm the one in charge, kitten." Phil reached under the bed and pulled a ball gag out, inserting it into dans mouth and fastening the band. "What did you want again?" Phil asked with a smirk, knowing dan was restrained and unable to speak.

Dan's lustful eyes said everything he needed to know though, and the outline of his cock became even more visible against the panties. Phil finally broke and pulled down his boxers, his huge member popping out and dan let out a muffled whine from behind the gag. Phil leaned over dans body, bruises and marks scattered across it from previous sessions. He slowly inserted his cock into dan, the younger boys eyelids instantly fluttering as his head tilted back.

Phil's fingers wrapped around dans hips, digging into them and leaving marks that only caused dan to press against Phil more. Muffled whimpers slipped through the gag as Phil slid his hands up to Dan's throat, gently applying pressure but soon leaving red marks. Dan tried to move his hands to his aching cock to pleasure himself even more, forgetting the handcuffs that were tethering him to the bed. He tried to rub himself against the bed to relieve some friction and Phil pulled him away, smirking as he saw the younger boy's needy eyes pleading for release. "Not yet." He said dominantly, teasing him by stroking his inner thighs and slowly working his fingers up to the bulge in the lacy panties.

Dan shuddered in pleasure, whimpering and pulling slightly against the cuffs to push rougher into Phil. The younger boy craved his touch like a drug, and it caused Phil great pleasure to see how needy he was. He finally indulged dan and slid his hand up to his cock, stroking the length while thrusting from behind. "You're so pretty." Phil cooed, his voice low and seductive. "My pretty kitten, all mine." Dan's moans filled the room even through the gag, and the familiar feeling in his gut warned him of the approaching orgasm.

The feeling of Phil's strong hands against him was too much to resist and he climaxed, spilling over the thong and onto Phil's hand while whimpering his name. The older male pulled out of Dan, close to his own climax, undoing the handcuffs and taking off the ball gag. "Down." He commanded, the boy obediently turning around and resting his wrists, rubbed slightly raw from the cuffs, on Phil's thighs. He immediately went to work, slowly licking the tip of Phil's length and looking up at him innocently.

"Oh fuck, dan..." he gasped, grabbing a fistful of the curly brunette hair and sharply inhaling. The other male began to bob his head up and down, humming quietly as Phil bucked his hips slightly. "Mm-fuck-" Phil moaned softly, pressing Dan's head down further and feeling the back of his throat around his tip. In only a few more moments of bliss-filled ecstasy Phil came and dan swallowed as much as he could, some dripping from the corner of his mouth and splattered against his rosy cheeks. "Did you like that, daddy?" He asked in a whisper, smiling innocently and looking up at the older male. Phil smiled at the boy sitting before him, littered in red and purple marks all over his body. "Yes, kitten."

(I know this looks like the end but it ain't there'll be more fuccing to come)