Chapter Two

-1147 words-

Dan grinned happily, burying his face in Phil's chest and snuggling up to his warmth. "I love you, daddy." He purred, tracing circles on his stomach. "I love you too." Phil softly responded, running a hand along dans inner thigh. The younger boy gasped, biting his lip and whimpering quietly. Phil smirked, traveling his hand further up Dan's legs. "Oh you like that, you filthy whore." He cooed, causing dan to bury his face back in Phil's chest to stifle a moan. "You're such a cockslut." Tugging on the upper rim of the panties and pulling them down slightly, Phil slowly ran his hand over the shaft. Dan got hard almost instantly, squeezing his eyes shut and fluttering his lids. "But we already-" "quiet, kitten." Phil cut him off, beginning to pick up the pace in his pumping.

"I'm going to make you come for a second time tonight, and I don't want to hear a word out of your mouth or I'll have to punish you." Dan whimpered softly and nodded in compliance, biting his lip as he watched Phil's strong hands working their magic. "Choke me." He burst out, clamping his hand over his mouth and looking up at the boy guiltily. "Choke you?" Phil laughed. "Since you've been such a good boy for me..." He wrapped his other hand around Dan's throat, exuding a small moan of ecstasy from the boy. He squeezed tighter, his fingers leaving red marks. His hand moved over dans cock faster, the marks on his territory encouraging him to pick up the pace.

"Mm-" dan cut himself off before speaking, looking up at Phil through his long eyelashes with that familiar look in his eye. "Not yet." Phil said dominantly, his fingers still pressing into the sides of dans neck. The younger boy whined, unsure of how much longer he could hold on for. With a few more pumps he came, spreading the hot white ribbons over Phil's hand. "Did I give you permission?" Phil asked, tightening his grip on the boy's neck and pulling him closer. "N-no daddy. I'm sorry." Dan whispered, turning red and looking down, knowing what was coming next. "We'll have to punish you then, won't we?" "Y-yes daddy."

Phil released the boy's neck, purple marks littering the surface. "You know what to do." The younger boy got up and sauntered over to the bedside dresser, his naked hips swaying slightly with each step. He ruffled through it for a moment before pulling out a vibrator and a remote, walking back to Phil with his head hung and handing the remote to him. "Put it in." came the command, and dan bent over on the bed. Phil leaned back and watched as dan slowly inserted it, gasping and moaning as he took it in. When he finished he looked up at Phil, biting his lip nervously. "Good, baby. Come on now, time for dinner."

Dan obediently went to the closet and put on a schoolgirl skirt and an oversized sweater, still wearing his knee-high heels. Phil took his time putting on his clothes, pulling the skinny jeans up over his bulge and sliding the flannel down over his body. They were silent the whole way to the restaurant, dan playing a game on his phone and Phil enjoying the nice spring weather through the open window.

"Table for two, please." Phil said to the hostess, being directed to a small table in the middle of the fancy Italian restaurant. She disappeared, leaving them alone with the menus to decide. She came back a few minutes later to take their drink orders, and after Phil ordered a margarita he turned to Dan. "And what do you want, kitten?" He asked quietly. "Um... I'll take the-" dan was cut off in the middle of his sentence when Phil pressed the remote, the vibrator switching on. A soft moan escaped his lips and the smirk on Phil's face grew, raising an eyebrow.

"Anything wrong?" He asked, resting his hand on his chin. "N-no." Dan mumbled, his face bright red. "Can I have-ah!- a margarita too?" As soon as the waitress bustled off to the kitchen Phil pressed the remote again, stopping the vibrator. Dan pulled his sweater down, trying to hide the slight boner he had. "Phil!" He hissed, mortified. "Shhh, kitten. You know the rules." Dan shut his mouth instantly, trying to discreetly palm himself through the skirt to relieve some friction. "Dan..." Phil warned, holding the remote up. Dan stopped and put his hands on the table, aching for Phil to help him instead.

The waiter returned with their drinks, and Dan nervously yet excitedly waited for the button to click again. The waiter handed them their drinks and turned away. "Why didn't you-" dan started to ask, when Phil hit the button and he moaned loudly, not expecting it. A few people looked over in confusion and the brunette stared at the table, absolutely mortified. Phil bit his lip, stopping the vibrator. "Don't pretend you don't like that, you dirty slut." He whispered, his voice low and gravelly. "I bet you'd like me to bend you over and fuck you right here, wouldn't you? Shove my cock in your tight little ass."

Dan covered his mouth with his hand to muffle a whimper, his hard-on clearly visible through the fabric of the skirt. Phil slid his hand under the table, rubbing Dan's thigh. "Are you going to moan for everyone to hear like the naughty little slut you are? God, you're so easy." It took everything in his control to keep his lips sealed, his hands still clamped over them but his eyes begging for more. Phil retracted his hand and took a slow sip of his drink, leaning back in his chair and resting his arms behind his neck. "Ah, the waitress is coming back to take our order. I hope nothing happens." He said, a mischievous glint in his eye. He ordered a steak and fries before leaning forward and slipping his hand up the brunette's lacy panties, gently stroking his boner.

"Go ahead, order." He purred seductively, biting his lip as he looked directly at Dan. Dan tilted his head back and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to stop his mind from going blank. "I'll have-ah!-whatever he's-having." Dan practically moaned, his thighs tensing up and his hands gripping the sides of the chair. The very confused waitress scribbled the order down, heading back to the kitchen and leaving dan breathing heavily. Phil rubbed his thumb over the tip of his cock, and dan had to dig his nails into the chair to stop every gut reaction in his body. Phil got so much pleasure from teasing him and seeing him such a mess, and he pulled his hand away again, crossing his arms.