What if ??? SwaSan OS

Hey friends this is my first OS of swasan if you like it vote and comment.

This story was challenge by my friend... This week i just suddenly read it...its feel uncompleted so i try to complete it. I hope you like new change - N.

Story goes from moment when laksh went missing....

"Did they really just ask me to choose between them?"

.....This was swara's first thought...

Miss Swara Bose now known as Mrs. Swara Sansakar Maheshawari is in huge dilemma on current situation, which is going on in Maheshwari mantion at the moment.

   Her ex-best friend Or ex-Fiance... who is now her brother-in-law in relation currently is missing. Swara's step-sister who is also her sister-in-law is accusing Sanskar, her husband for it. Its turning to get worse Since they got call from Laksh's mobile from police. The constable who call, inform them that laksh's mobile was found with dead body of man.

Ragini,... Her stepsister is making huge emotional drama front of all family,which is giving swara very bad headache. Hearing this all accusions it get worse. Now even Badi maa is on ragini's side in accusing sanskar. Only to swara's mother-in-law to come between this mess to protect her son from their accusations.

In all this current drama Swara is sitting next to her husband Sanskar, who is injured. She is busy in bandaging his wounds especially the main injury which he got on his forhead. He has already lost too much blood. When come inside no one notice this beside her except sanskar's mother. Swara can't help but wish for Bade papa and her father-in-laws to be present here as they are in office.

Just then her parents and grandmother come in. The moment they come inside, ragini go to them and begin to cry all over them. In matter of minutes her own family start treating sanskar as their enemy without asking him about this all situation. They don't even ask swara or anyone just blindly believe ragini, Saying Laksh is their son-in-law....
So is sanskar!!!.... Swara wanted to shout that to her family. Really Sanskar is their son-in-law as well . 

When her father rise his hand to slap Sanskar then all hell broke . Swara literally see red. She come between her father and her husband with stoping her father.

Swara ask her father, "Baba,what are you doing?"

Shekhar reply to his elder daughter, "what are you doing swara? Taking his side. Because of this man my son-in-law is not with us. who knew what he has done to him."

Looking at Sanskar, her father loudly ask, "Why you kill laksh sanskar?  Can't you see condition of ragini."

Looking at his daughter he ask,"How can take this man's side?  He kill Laksh... his own brother!!!"

Sanskar, "Baba i... "
Sanskar try to interupt...

"Don't you dare to call me that i am nothing to a killer like you.
You hear me ...Nothing!!!" shekhar angrily tell sanskar.

Sanskar can't help but flinch very slightly. Badi maa's words from earlier come back in his mind.

Don't call me ma!!! You are not my son.

Swara tell her father, " Sanskar is not killer baba what's wrong with you all? Where is proof?"

At this Ragini's grandmother spoke to swara harshly. she never accepted swara as her granddaughter anyway.