Confused | Chapter 2

Flower and Riley were looking through a picture book "Look at that one!" The photo of Riley being chased by Crimson was gonna be a disaster, little did they know they broke Crimson's leg.

Riley rolled her eyes "Jealous..." Flower blinked "Hey! Why should I be jealous?" She gasped "Oh... Then what's that blush for?" She smirked. Flower growled, then turned away, arms crossed as her face was a faint pink "Let's just-" when Flower closed the picture book, a picture came out

She blinked "What's this?" Riley picked it up, blinking.

Baby and another animatronic were there. The animatronic resembled Freddy, but red hat and bow tie. The star on his chest was glowing faintly, one eye was yellow, the other was pitch black.

She blinked "Is he the one Nevermore talked about before she was missing?" Flower asked Riley.

Soon Baby came into the room "Mama! Look at this! Who is this?" Riley asked her mother, giving her the picture. Baby's smile faded as she looked at the picture. Tears threatening to pour from her eyes.

"M..Mom-?" "Where did you get this?" Baby asked, looking to Riley and Flower "The picture book..." Flower replied, confused on her mom's reaction to the picture "Never speak of this again..." Baby said, her voice full of sorrow as she walked away with the picture.

_______________

Baby looked back at her kids, then turned away "Honey? You okay?" Frenzy asked, The ginger haired woman shook her head as she sobbed, hugging her wife. The box looked at the picture, then guided Baby to Mari's box to get some tea.

She left the picture, leaving a black figure, one yellow eye grabbing it and then walking away to the dirty hallway...

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!! Jk, you probably do...