Bitch I hope the fuck you do, you be a dead sonofabitch I tell dat!

HELP MEEEEEE!!

I  HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IM DOING!!!

Explanation:

In France, when your in 9th grade (high school starts in 10th grade, that's why I'm not sayin freshman), you have to do an internship. Which kinda sucks in my opinion but my opinion doesn't matter to the French government. We get to choose where we do our internship and we give them a recommendation letter along with other documents... the whole shebang.

Now, I might do my internship at my parents school (business school), but not with my parents, with someone else, 'cause I already have to deal with 'em at home (jk I love my parents, they buy food) I don't wanna deal with em for the rest of the day. I'll do it with one of their colleagues, who is, on the other hand, more interesting. She just published a comic book, and she's working around that, so that should enjoyable.

But also! I need to a CV/resume!! (I just went to see if my moms computer was still on but it turned off... I don't know the password so *sniff*. At least I saved it!) I have no FUCKIN idea how to do that. Pls help me. I'm just your standard 14yo who has to do a resume and has no clue what she's doing, even after looking on internet. I could ask m parents, but my mom left to IKea (probably won't be back for a while) and my dad is..... somewhere, but he'll be kinda useless, he doesn't know the password.

Anyone have any tips pls? PLEASE!!?? 

Bye!