Part 12: They will not set their foot on raizada mansion....

Surprise . Here with the update as per your request before the given date . Hope you enjoy it ...

Nivitha and Aarav comes back from their college . It was an hectic day for both as it was just filled with Lectures. They kept the bag on the sofa and sat bouncing on it .

Aarav , What would I do when you go for your Match asked Nivitha .

You also come with me , Be my cheer girl said Aarav with a wink .

Nivi threw a cushion on his face .

I am not joking said Nivitha.

I am also not joking , I wont leave you alone here . I am not mad , ifYou are not coming then I will not go for match said Aarav .

Are you out of your mind , It is your future and goal said Nivitha .

Your safety and your support is necessary for me than my future and goal.

Ahhh. You are talking too much philosophies said Nivitha closing her ears .

Aarav chuckled .

I will prepare coffee after refreshing , You too refresh said Nivitha getting up .

Ok said Aarav too joining her in leaving to his room where she left to her's..

They both sat in the hall with the coffee in their house . It was a wonderful climate in chennai where the rain was pouring and the essence smell of the mud and plants was ruling everywhere due to Rain .

Arnav stood at the door step and was about to ring the bell of the house . His nervousbness was visible in his face . He had mustered his courage to face his Kids now . He have to as he dont have any other go. He wont let his kids alone now . He vowed himself to have a control on himself and speak politely to them. He rang the bell and a shhiver ran through his spine .

It was aarav who came to open the door .

Aarav was shocked to find Arnav in his full office dress in his three piece suit standing outside their doors .He opens the door .

Come in said Aarav .

Who is it Aarav asked Nivitha sipping her coffee .

Arnav Singh raizada said Aarav leading him to the hall where Nivitha just glares at Arnav .

Sit down . We dont know to throw a guest out like how you did to my mom out of your house taunted Nivitha .

Arnav sits . He closed his eyes to relax to get a grip on himself .

Why are you here asked Nivitha .

I have come here .. too said Arnav stammering .

Just dont beat the bush , Come straight to the point Arnav singh raizada said Nivitha rudely

I want you both to come with me and stay with the raizadas . We would be a family said Arnav in a go .

Nivitha folded her hands after keeping the coffee mug on the table .

Aarav was about to react but Nivitha signed him to stop .

Then asked Nivitha pretending to be eager .

We would be a family , You would have bua , Mamu, Mama mami , Aliya , Sumer ,Everyone .said Arnav .

Wow sounds good , Then asked Nivitha again with the same tone of enthusiasm along with a sarcastic tone .

I am not joking . I dont want you both tobe alone said Arnav .

I am also not joking .I am asking whats next . Tell what you want to tell fully said Nivitha .