Chapter 1

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up, that's when it all began.  Sometimes I wish It'd never began at all. That I'd never gone to that store. That I never met those people, then maybe, just maybe, I'd still be the same. Let me start from the beginning I guess. My name is Jimin, Park Jimin. I own quite a lovely mansion off by old farm land. The owner of that farmland I heard was sent to a......nevermind. I don't believe in such rumors as to that. Anyway, as you can tell, I'm rich. Also I have an incredible talent for dance, but that's a story for another time. 

Anyway, it all started when I woke up. 

~Fancy Flashback Music/Sound Thingy That Makes Everyone Know A Flashback Has Appeared~

I woke and immediately heard loud chatter and big trucks backing up, in front of the old farmland. I immediately got dressed and went out to greet the new neighbor(s). After all, it's simply the polite thing to do. I went outside towards the farmlands, I was immediately greeted by a man who looked so pale, I thought he was a vampire. 

"Why hello there." The man said, tipping his cowboy hat down a little to greet me. This guy seems a little sketchy, the glint in his eyes put me into caution mode. "Hello there," I greet trying to not show my assumptions over the man," My name is Park Jimin." I held out my hand, which he simply stared at for a while, so I awkwardly put my hand down." And you are," I prompted trying to get something out of the man." Min Yoongi," he said sighing as his eyes traveled down to my house." You live there?" He asked pointing his chin towards my house." Yeah," I reply looking back at my house. The man looked me up and down for a while, trying to figure me out. 

" When's your birthday?" Ok now that's weird, you know most people will ask someone's age first before asking the birthday but, I won't bother considering this guy looks older than me and acts older than my dad." October 13, 1995," I reply, he looks back at my house, then me, then back." Incredible," He says," I'm older than you so you have to call me hyung then!" He cheered. This guy is so weird.