Chapter 2

That's how I met one of the strange men, Min Yoongi. How I met some of the others though is the strangest of all.

Once Again....~Fancy Flashback Music/Sound Thingy That Makes Everyone Know A Flashback Has Appeared~

I decided to go ahead and shop at the street market, something someone like me usually doesn't do. Anyway I drove towards town where I was met with huge buildings and bright signs everywhere. Am I in Tokyo or something? I truly must be living under a rock then, I'd best come out here more often. 

I finally decided to call one of my good old friends, Hobi. Ok so yeah, I knew him before. We were Dance College Buddies. But.. that's a story for another time. Or should I explain?? Nah.. Anyway, I remember him telling me once that the town would be updated so he obviously must know his way around. I parked at a random parking lot and dialed Hobi. 

* Ring Ring Ring*

"-DDAENG! YOU WRONG ME RIGHT, JAL BWA, DDAENG!" That's right, the first thing I hear is two people practically yelling into the phone.

"Umm...Hobi? You there hyung?" I asked 

The noise stopped and all I could hear was laughter. 

"Oh, Sorry Jiminie. I accidentally called you didn't I?" Hobi asked, laughing awkwardly.

"No, I called you hyung."

"Ohh... Sorry. I accidentally answered you...?" 

I stifled a laugh, but whoever was with Hobi Hyung wasn't doing as well as me because he started cracking up. Huh, his laugh sounds familiar.

"Sorry..hahaha, hyung," says whoever's on Hobi's side. "That was funny." His voice sounds familiar too.... wait a minute, could it be?!? Nah, doubtful.

There was silence for a while until," OMO!! Did you say, 'Jiminie'? As in Jiminy Cricket?!?" 

Now it was Hobi's turn to laugh. 

"Or is it 'Jiminie' as in Park Jimin?" 

"It's Park Jiminie you pabo." He said jokingly.

"So it is Jiminy Cricket?" 

"NO It'S NO-"

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin." I say deciding to bring my self back into the conversation, and to stop the argument.

"OMO!! It really is you!" The guy on Hobi's side said.

"JIMINIE PABO!!"

My eyes widened in surprise. It can't be...could it?!?