My life and how I got here

I was a carful girl, but I loved to have fun. I liked to party, but I'd still be in church on Sunday morning. I've never done drugs, but I have done my fair share of drinking. I was a great friend. The best friend to my best friend Courtney. I was also the best girlfriend to my boyfriend Brayden. That was until I slept with her boyfriend, and his best friend and got pregnant. Well looks like  I'm getting ahead of myself. That was then this is now!!!

Three months earlier

"Hey Allison you going to the party tonight." Asked Courtney. "Duh" I respond in a sarcastic way. Then we hear the bell ring so we go to class. It's the beginning of our junior year. Its Friday night and the party's going to be at the same house it's always at Hayden lee's house.He throw them every Friday.

It's lunch time and me and Brayden go to a Mexican food restaurant."How's your day been," He asked?
"It's been great," I respond "Are you going to party tonight?" I ask. "No I can't make it tonight," He responds. "Why? He's you best friend,"
I say confused. "I can't my mom says I haven't been home enough," he said. We leave and go back to school

The final bell rings and we hurry out to our cars. We're only aloud to leave at the actual time on Fridays since I have athletics last hour. I'm walking to my car as I hear Courtney scream at me to wait up. "Hey your my ride." She yelled. "I thought Andrew(Her very hot boyfriend) was giving you a ride." I say "He's staying at the field to watch film before the game tonight." She says I nod and we get in my car,it's a red Convertible,(also my real car).

All the cheerleaders get ready at my house since it's the biggest. We all head to the game. When we get to the game the boys are already on the field. Tonight is a bedlam game against our rivals Blufurd. The night goes by we win of course and we cheer our hearts out like always. After the game we head to the party.

 After the game we head to the party

This is what I wear

This is what Courtney wears

The party is great the musics great and we're having a great time. We're dancing, throwing it back, and laughing our butts off. Courtney start to stumble around so I bring her upstairs to Brandon's room(Jayden's little brother). I knock on his door and he opens it he's not a big party guy. I ask if he'll watch her while she's scream random things in my ear. "Wow she's really drunk." He says "Yeah she is, please make sure she doesn't leave. I'm going to go find Andrew to tell him he needs to take her home" I beg "You can trust me" he says "I know I can" I say with a smile. I've had a past with him, but that's a different and difficult story.

I go to look for Andrew noticing I'm stumbling a little but don't really care. Andrews our designated driver. I final find him but when I do I trip and spill my drink in my hand all over both of us. He walks me up stairs and helps me get cleaned off. I take off my top because it's wet not caring that he's in there. "Allison put your shirt back on" Andrew says "Why?" I ask " Because I'm your best friends boyfriend." He says "Then don't look" I say teasing. "I'm trying not to, but I can't help myself " he says turned on. "Then keep looking" I say getting closer towards him. He doesn't step back he steps towards me. I get to him and we just stand looking at each other. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a room then shuts the door.

I wake up in a room I don't know. I look around and Andrew is beside me. I don't have clothes on oh no, oh no. Ow my head, what happened last night. Courtney I left her with Brandon Shit Andrews our ride. I put my clothes on then wake up Andrew. "Andrew get up" I say shaking him "Okay" he says not yet knowing what has happened "Oh Shit last night we" He say shaken up "Did we I was way to drunk?" I ask but at the same time knowing the answer "No both of us just woke up naked and I dream we had sex" he says sarcastically "Why did you sleep with me last night if you weren't drunk to?" I ask kind of annoyed " It's a long story" he says with regret "Well we don't have time we need to go get Courtney and go home," I say walking out the door

I get to Brandon's room and he asks what happened to me last night I told him it's a long story. He wakes up Courtney who had slept in his bed and he slept on the ground. "Courtney get up we need to go" I say waking her up "What..What time is it?" She asked confused "And why does my head hurt so bad" she says with her head in her hands "I'll explain in the car" I tell her.
Andrew runs into us as we're leaving Brandon's room man I fell so bad about what happened last. Andrew drops Courtney off and it's a silent drive to my house until we pull into my drive way. "Look we need to forget about what happened last night and pretend it didn't happen" I say "Agreed Courtney can't find out" he says with regret. "And Brayden," I add. "Yeah and Brayden," He responds. With that I get out and go inside my Mom isn't home. It's just Me and Her my dad died when I was a baby and my mom works night at the hospital. So I can pretty much do whatever I want at night as long as she doesn't find out.

Okay guys sorry if i suck at writing. I hope y'all enjoy it chapter 2 will be out soon!!!!
-WREN