Crap!!!

Five weeks after the party

I'm looking down at the pregnancy test that says positive!! Oh No this can be happening!! I grab my phone and call Courtney. "Court can you come over it's an emergency," I say worried."Yeah I'm on my way," She says concerned."Okay see you then," I respond.

Five minutes later Courtneys looking at the test asking what I'm gonna do."I'm gonna keep it of course,"I say."Well are You gonna tell Brayden," She ask."It's not his," I say with tears running down my face."What are you kidding," she yells
"No it happened at Jayden's party," I say still crying.
"Well then who's is it," she asks."It doesn't matter I don't know if he'll want anything to do with the baby," I respond "Wow Allison," She says "Look I need some time alone," I say.

Courtney leaves and I just lay down until I hear a knock at the door. I go open the door and there's Andrew."What do you want," I ask.
"I know," he says "You know what," I ask. "That your pregnant and you didn't sleep with Brayden, because he's my best friend he would have told me. So it's mine," he says stepping in the door. "Do you make it a habit of sleeping with all your best friends girl friends," I respond. "You weren't gonna tell me were you," He asked. "I don't know I just found out," I said annoyed "How do you know?" I ask. "I was at Courtney's when you called and I figured it out since you've been acting really weird lately." He reply's. "Well what does Courtney know," He asks nervously. "Everything...Except that it's yours,"I say. "Okay well we have to tell her eventually," He says. "Yeah unfortunately," I say dreadfully. "And we also have to tell Brayden," I say the same way. Andrew and I talk for a while then he goes home. I run up stair and grab the rest off my bed. I put it in my top dresser drawer under my underwear.

Now that we're all caught up.

I've been trying to act like everything's normal, but Courtney keeps trying to get me to tell Brayden. I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I know I'm going to have to tell both of them the truth someday. I'm really dreading that day. I need to tell my coaches because basketball season is starting soon. I was walking down the hall when I feel someone pull me into a classroom. I turn around and see who pulled me into this room. "Andrew, Why did you pull me in here?" I say. "We need to talk," He says. "I know but this isn't the time nor place," I say. I walk out of the classroom, down the stairs, and straight to my car. I get in and cry... "I have to tell my mom," I sob.

I pull up to my house and I notice my mom's car is in the driveway. I park and walk go inside. "Mom," I say wondering why she's home so early. "Hey A," She says in a weirdly nice tone. "What up?" I ask hesitantly. "This is what's up," she says as she holds up the pregnancy test. "Mom I..," I try to say but she cuts me off. "No Allison don't," She says in a disappointed way. I look at the ground and a tear falls down my face. "Oh Allison.. I didn't want this for you," She says sadly. "I worked so hard so you could go to the best college," She practically yells but yet is still calm. "I know mom," I reply try to hold by my tear. "Oh A," She says as she pulls me into a hug. I just cry in her arms for what seems like hours. You can't hear anything but my soft sobs. "Do you know what you want to do?" She asks breaking the silence. "I'm keeping my baby mom," I say try to stop crying. "Are you sure this is want you want?" My mom asks me. "This is the only thing I am sure about right now," I say as my tears star back up.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a minute! I'm on summer holiday now, so I should be able to post more often. Love you guys- WREN