chapter 6 (family)

The grouphug broke and the nurse said she can go home tomorrow.

The next day y/n was discharged at the hospital they are now going at y/n's place to continue taking care of her.

Y/n's POV

My friends and boyfriend are still taking care of me since they know my condition and got worse.Its been 3 weeks when they were taking care of me and since they have been taking care of me i will give them a break of it and take a rest first .

I was using my phone when suddenly someone knocked at the front door , I am alone today since my mom is in a buisness trip for 6 days and my friends are resting for the day . I went to the door and see who the person was at the doorhole/peephole suprisingly three figures of men was outside they are the people that i have been waiting to see in 4 years i opened the door and greeted them "appa , oppa's come in i realy miss you guys " i said and i hugged them  "hey dolly , wow your even prettier now, and taller" kristyan oppa said my older brother #2 "how are you ? i realy miss you, i have presents " oppa eunjun said my older brother #1 .

Suddenly i remembered something that faded my smile into a frown " oh what happend dolly ?"appa asked"my condision appa , its gotten worse " i said and hugged appa and cried and the oppas soon joined the hug they wont broke the hug until i stop crying . I realy miss their smell its been 4 years since i have not seen them, i realy miss then "dont worry we are here and were not going back to UK any more we will continue our study here at Korea , BUT i have one question for you to answer" oppa eunjun said and raised one of his eyebrow "what is it oppa ?" i asked "do you have a boyfriend?" ...."Um yeah oppa i do have a boy friend and he is more handsome and cute than you are" i teased the oppas" so, at least i know that you have one , me and hyung dont have any girlfriends yet " oh my gawd "okay , do you guys want to meet him tomorrow" " sure " appa and oppas said in unison

The next day

Taehyung's POV

y/n said that i will meet his appa and oppas today i did not know he had 2 oppas . I quikly took a bath, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes , put my socks and shoes on and i took my car and drove to y/n's place . I knocked at their door and a tall guy but like my hight and handsome opened the door "oh are you dolly's boyfriend?" he said "oppa let him in thats him " a voice on the back ground said it was y/n "okay dolly, come in bro " " thanks"

Conversations
Tahyung - V
Y/n
kristyan-K oppa
Eunjun-E oppa
Appa-A

E oppa- bro take good care of our dolly okay? , she is our only sister and she is very precious to us , she is the youngest family member too . And she has a heart problem wich has gotten worse .

V- i love your dolly very much i will sacrifice my self for her.

K oppa- we love her too, um y/n can you leave for a sec we will call you back we just need to tell something to your boyfriend.

Y/n-ne oppa

V-what is it ?

A-we want you to marry my daughter , all expenses are handled by me . And the wedding is after your graduation. We know dolly is happy with you so we decided to let you two get married .

V- i would love to marry y/n! thank you sir.

A-call me appa , you can tell your parents about it

K oppa- ddoolly you may come back now.

Y/n- neeh oppah

A- dolly, do you want to marry him?

Y/n - why?

A-im just asking baby girl

Y/n- i would love to appa

A- then you will, the wedding is after your graduation invite all your friends okay?

Y/n- appah , jinja ? where ?

A-tae-guk ( thailand)

V- jinja? wow this family is rich , tae-guk is far away what about Bukan ( North Korea) its pretty there .

A- okay wedding will be in Bukan.

Y/n- no i want it to be in jungkuk (China)

E oppa- we will vote for it since you guys are fighting over it.

Y/n - we will let the expert handle it then, i will call the bangtan boys they are good in decines

A- who are the 'bangtan boys'?"

V- me and my pals appa, we are the bangtan boys, we are korean idols

A- Neh , call them then

Time passed BTS arived at y/n's house including shaira

Sh- i have a list of countries we can pick

Thailand
China
Japan
Taiwan
New Ziland
USA
United Kingdom
Hong Kong
North Korea
South Korea
Denmark
Holland
Philippines
Mexico
Finland
England
Russia
Italy
France
Wales
Scotland
Canada
Nepal
Pasiktan
Indonesia
Malaysia

Jm-wow thats alot i will go with Philippines i like their lumpiya (sweetend wrapped banana)

Jh- me too philippines i like their shinigeng with laphu laphu (sinigang with lapulapu or fish soup)

And the rest voted for Philippines

A- well philipines it is

6 monthes and three weeks later

Y/n's POV

we are going to graduate in 3 days im so excited to graduate after the day that happen i will get merried with the man i will love of my life "hey Shaira lets go to the mall and shop a dress for our graduation day and lets buy some things like hair clips and some hair curler and hair straighter and ect." i said to her in her room while she was in the shower (y/n wore a loose skirt , over sized sweeter and some adidas white shoes, while shaira wore a black high waiste shorts , over sized t-shirt and a black adidas shoes) " lets go y/n" shaira said coming out of the bathroom " yeah lets go "

After buying what we need .
(y/n's dress is a above the knee , tight waiste, sleeveless black dress , shaira bought a dark blue, longsleeved dress)

Graduation day

y/n's POV

Me and shaira went to my house to get ready "hey there dolly you need help?" kristyan oppa said and stood up and draged me and shaira to moms room , when we entered the room there was 9 fashionist standing . 4 In 1 chair and 4 on the other one there was 2 body length mirror "oh good morning miss y/n and miss shaira you both may now sit " the well dressed woman said (make up blah blah blah)
"you curl her hair, and you curl the tip or her hair, you foudation , you eye shadow , you lipstick , and you dress fixer"the woman said to the other fashionists and started their work

After 2 hours of working they are now done Kristyan oppa came to the room
"Wow my babysister is now a grown up and with her friend , im gonna cry"kristyan oppa said pretending to cry "hehe yah at least your baby sister will get married first . Whimpy butts" i said and oppa came to me and hugged me "Oppa where is eunjun oppa ?" i asked "he is just buying stuff we need to celebrate all of you guys graduation " he said and kissed my forehead "oppa im not a baby any more "(kristyan oppa is 9 years older than y/n and eunjun oppa is 12 years older than y/n) "well i am 9 years older than you so you still are for us " he said and pinched my nose "ouch shtop iht it hurtch" i said wincing in pain , and he just chuckled and left the room (during graduation blah blah blah i dont know what to write im still in 6th grade)(after graduation and friends with parents went to y/n's place to celebrate)

The day they go to Philippines they were all packed and flew there

____________________________________________________________________________  hi hope you enjoy the story its hard fory small hands to type in 4 hours in one chapter

Vote

ANd

Comment

Thanks