Chapter 1

I can only remember two significant things happening in my life. One, being locked in by my parents. Two, a friend, that helped me escape for a short amount of time. But then left me to fall back into the claws of my parents. So what am I doing? For the moment, I am rotting out my days, in little hope that my parents will let me out. You can say what you want, but this is the most realistic way to live, if you were in my place. Hope? I stopped believing in hope when I realized my screams were never going to be noticed by my parents or anyone else. Escaping? Don't make me laugh. The possibility of me escaping this cage is the possibility that my parents will just let me out. Very close to 0. Then what is the point of living? I'm not quite sure. You see, I find it rather stupid that some people just slit their wrists, and die in a bathtub. Or find some really high building and jump off it. But you do have a point. Living like this, is no different from dying. In fact, I'm pretty sure, that I am already half dead. So what am I going to? Um, I really don't know. I have given up all hope in getting out of here. But I am only 11, soon to turn 12. And it's going to be a long time until I die naturally. So I guess my plan is to wait. Wait for a miracle to happen. Just like one in the fairytales I used to love reading. Yes, this is what I shall do.