Chapter 1

My life has only ever had two amazing events important enough for me to remember. The day I was locked in here, and the time I was freed by someone. Someone who also left me here, to return to the claws of the people I call my parents. Hope? I have none. I stopped believing in hope, when I realized my screams were never going to be noticed by anyone. Escape? Don't be silly. The chance of me escaping, is equal to the chance of my parents letting me walk out the front door. So why am I still here? I'm not sure. Honestly, it would be quite easy. Easy for me to die or suicide right now. But I've always found it silly how people just slit their wrists and died in a bathtub, or found some really high building, jumping off, thinking that they would make an impression on the world with their death. So what is my plan? I don't know. I honestly don't. I guess I have gotten used the pathetic way I live right now. Sleep, eat, exercise, sit around, and repeat. There isn't much to do in the first place anyways. Maybe, I have just been waiting. Waiting for a miracle to happen. Waiting for my prince to come save me. But deep down, I know, that the only person who will get me out, is myself.