Chapter 10

Jungkook woke up by a slap on his chest.

The young boy groaned and rolled over to look at Taehyung.

"It's time to go!" Taehyung cheered as he climbed onto Jungkook.

"We should use this position more often." Jungkook mumbled as he grabbed Taehyung's hips.

Taehyung blushed and slapped Jungkook lightly.

"Shut up, I top." Taehyung muttered and climbed off of the younger's lap.

"And that's why you'd be on top." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung glared at him and packed up his laptop.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"We're going to my parent's house." Taehyung said as he put his laptop case by his bags.

"We're?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"You can't stay here or Yoongi will get you." Taehyung said as he searched through Jungkook's dresser.

"Yoongi knows Seokjin Hyung it would be easy for him to find me there too." Jungkook mumbled.

"Do you have any suitcases or bags? Possibly boxes?" Taehyung ignored Jungkook.

"I'm a cam boy, not some kind of traveling journalist." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung sighed.

"I'm going to go run back to my parents to get some boxes, I'll be right back." Taehyung yawned and grabbed his things.
______

Hours passed and no return of the blonde boy. Jungkook flopped down on his bed, laying on his side. Jungkook placed a pillow against his back, to replace Taehyung's chest and decided to nap until the tall blonde returned.

He was sinking into the comfort of the bed before the bedroom door slammed open.

"Why do you always look so lonely when I come in your room?" Taehyung asked as he dragged boxes into the room.

Taehyung moved the pillow Jungkook had against his back and replaced it with himself.

"Is that better?" Taehyung asked as he spooned Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded softly, already aware he was as red as a tomato.

Taehyung's soft, caring side always made Jungkook flustered.

Taehyung kissed the back of Jungkook's neck.

"Let's start packing." Taehyung said before getting off the bed.

————

Jungkook groaned as he crashed down on his couch.

"I'm so tired." He whined to the older boy.

"We've only been packing for like 5 hours- and you took a nap for 2 if them while I packed!" Taehyung yelled back to the boy.

"Well I'm not the one who decided I was moving anyways." Jungkook mumbled and pouted to himself.

Taehyung came up behind him and ruffled his hair.

"If we work really hard for the next two hours we could finish, sleep and cuddle, and move everything tomorrow." Taehyung said sweetly and kissed the top of Jungkooks head.

"Fine," Jungkook huffed. "but only for the cuddles."

Taehyung smiled and went back to packing things up as Jungkook peeled himself off the couch to join the elder.