CHAPTER 9

Finally they arrived at the top of the mountain, which should only take 1 day become 3 days because ya ... his wife, Arthit, always complained all the way.

Above the mountain is not like the Kongpop hope, there is no mother of soul or a place that he suspects as the place to live the mother of soul.

"What should I do now ?" Ask Kongpop to yourself. Arthit was only puzzled to see Kongpop rubbing his face roughly.

"Whats wrong Kong? Hungry?" Asked Arthit while looking for a flat place to widen the fabric and open their food. Actually their stock was up after a half-day trip because of Arthit. Break. Eat. Break. Eat. Again and again until the stock is not left again. Luckily Kongpop was used to exploring forests and mountains, so he could find fruits or hunt for their food.

"Where is mother of soul Arthit?" Kongpop question made Arthit confused. They go up the mountain for a picnic, what does it have to do with the mother of soul.

"Do not know." Arthit answered, still widening the cloth, but the mountain breeze messed it up.

"Oon tight grip, the fabric will fly." Arthit order. Kongpop smiled at Arthit level. Above the mountain the wind blows hard, how can he widen the fabric if there is no ballast. Kongpop looks for a large enough stone and puts it on a cloth. The cloth stopped moving and Arthit looked at him in admiration.

"You're smart." Praise Arthit.

"Do we still have supplies?" Ask Kongpop.

"There are apples and sweet potatoes."

"We can eat apples but what about sweet potatoes? We don't have wood to burn them." Kongpop said.

"Ya Kong think about the way. Arthit wants to eat." Actually I married a 17-year-old or 5-year-old child.

"Seiryu ... look for fish in the river. Bring Oon too to find wood." Kongpop' command to the two souls. Secondly, the soul went flying.

"Then what do we do now?" Arthit asked.

"Wait."

"Boring."

"What if we do an interesting game?" Kongpop proposal.

"What is that ?" Arthit eyes sparkled when he heard he wanted to play.

"Whoever break first then he loses."

"Ok. So what's the game?" Arthit asked.

"This ..." Kongpop said, reaching for the nape of Arthit and kissing him.

***

"So Kongpop is in the city of Soul city?" Ask Mr. Suthiluck to the old grandfather.

"Right. Now he's there." Replied the old man.

"How do you know ?" Mrs. Suthiluck.

"I used to be a resident there. Until I was driven out of the village."

Mr. & Mrs. Suthiluck listened carefully.

"In the past I was a guardian of the village. Just like Kongpop, I also disappeared in the bay of the earth. After hearing our similar stories, I concluded that Kongpop would be the keeper." Obviously the old man.

"Then how do we get there?" Mrs. Suthiluck.

"It's not that easy. Only the elected can enter the village."

"Will Kongpop not come back again?" Mrs. Suthiluck worried that his only child would not return home or rather not be able to go home.

"Yeah ..."

Mrs. Crying Suthiluck laments the fate of his son.

***
Arthit fell asleep after eating 5 apples and 4 sweet potatoes. His face is very plain, so white and clean. His soul is also pure. Kongpop was never tired of staring at sleeping Arthit.

Kongpop.

A light came and showed a woman in front of her.

"Who are you ?" Kongpop asked curiously.

Mother of soul.

Mother of soul. Mother of soul. Finally I can meet him. Think Kongpop.

What's looking for me?

"I want to know the origin of Arthit."

Why ?

"Because I want to protect him."

Why do you want to protect it? You will get hurt.

"Why ?" Kongpop asked, confused. Why will he get hurt? Because of what ?

Because he's a heart of this village