History

Rhidrek began as a peaceful world, all the creatures living on it served the gods and goddesses as they should... this peace lasted for thousands of years until the 3,607th non-magic bearing child of the elves was born...

On the spring that the child turned 16 years of age in the Hilnadresh year (The calendar of Rhidrek, it is 365.25 days long), they have seen enough of the suffering and mistreatments that the non-magic possessors (NMPs) were forced to endure and have gone through some themselves they gathered up the NMPs in a secluded area of the world and asked "why?" "Why must we be treated as though we are trash? Why must we be treated as though we are the lowest of the low? The gods claim that they love us all equally but it is painfully obvious that they are biased with the Magic possessors! They have done nothing to relieve us of the pain and suffering we are forced to deal with from our own kin!" "Come, my brothers and sisters! We will rebel against our kin, the gods, and this world! We will change their wrong ways and set this world back unto the right road!" the young elf said and the NMPs agreed with them and banded together, they called themselves the 'Manexils' and they waged war against the entirety of Rhidrek... and thus the Great War of Rhidrek began.

The Great War lasted 10 years until the very last of the Manexils were captured. Cailu, ruler of the gods and goddesses, bestowed upon them a punishment light yet heavy. She created a new time space for the rebels, which was 1 second later than Rhidrek. Cailu transformed them into a new race and dubbed them what they called their rebellion, Manexils. Cailu wiped the banished them to the newly created world.

Vaslear, the world of the Manexils, was later by 1 second than Rhidrek. The Manexils lived in relative peace here with a few wars breaking out for the claim of land. Yet they managed to survive even without magic aiding them and with only primitive technology.

Rhidrek regained the peace it had lost to the Great War with the Manexils. Peace reigned supreme over both worlds and the gods watched over both the worlds, Rhidrek more than Vaslear as it is the world of the gods.