1-Just The Start

The weather was nice for the middle of what the media was calling the coldest winter in the last ten years. The moon had just shown up in the sky, there was just a small wind blowing against the trees. No one was in the street at this hour making the only noise that I could hear the birds in the sky flying to their nests and the occasional car passing by. I could see that she had made it home safe, meaning my work for today was almost over. She opened the dark brown wood door from her house to reveal an extremely happy pup, "Lukas the pug" as she called him online, impatiently waiting for her to get home to welcome her with lots of kisses as if he hadn't seen her in years, ecstatic that his wait was now over.

"Do you think he remembers me?"

I remained motionless and silent observing her enter the house, sitting on the stairs of her front neighbor. I knew that in just a few minutes she would walk outside with the usual black hoodie that she wore in even in plane summer and white shorts for her daily run.

Red hair tied back generally held by a black hair tie, no makeup leaving her light skin stained with faint freckles on each cheek very easily noticeable to the trained eyes, but not for a random person that she might encounter on the dark streets.

I had trouble understanding the why of her behavior, why would she do something like that? Running in the middle of the night, alone waiting for a disaster to happen. Does she really think she is safe? Does she think she is secure posting every inch of her life on the internet? It was easy for me to find out where she lives, did she know other people can do it too? She is mine now- I smiled with the thought of being the one for her-

"Now you are safe baby, no one will hurt you, I won't let them".

The normal thirty minutes for her to get ready passed but still... she didn't come out the door with Luke. Was she not going on her run? What had happened? I stayed in the same spot, hiding in plane sight to see if she was just a little late. It was then that I noticed that her parents weren't home today, which was odd for them, the car wasn't parked on the drive in. How could I have missed that... Silently I went to the backyard acting the most normal I could even though there was no one in the street to see me, without a doubt eating at their own houses.

On the back of the house, there were two big windows one facing the living room and the other her bedroom. She was getting ready; a white dress and two hearings caught my eye. Not too long after a car pulled in with a guy I had never seen before, walking like he owned the place.

"Who is he, baby? What is this man doing in our house?"

He knocked on the door and she immediately ran to opened it pushing Lukas who was barking, to the side. Once again, I was happy for the small voice recorders that I had installed on her house in one of the times I got inside.

-Hey professor- she said with the most beautiful smiled I remember seeing on her...

"Professor!! Baby, what are you doing? You are mine, don't forget that."

He entered the house answering by grabbing her by the waist lifting her small body, compared to his large figure, to give her a kiss that lasted way more than what I had hoped.

-I waited for this- he said kissing her once more. I couldn't help but to shift my eyes in disgust. He was tall and very well built, his messy short hair and beard in a dark shade of brown almost mistaken with black. His deep eyes were in a light shade of grey. Not waiting any time his large fingers were already wrapped in her gorgeous hair now polluted by him. Still kissing him, she took off is jacked letting it slide of his broad shoulders to revel a tight white shirt below.

-I can't wait to get rid of that top that is keeping us apart- she said placing her hand on the edge of the shirt on his waistline pulling it up in one soft motion.

Who was this? what had happened to my pure and gentle girl, what was she doing with this man if I can even call it that? And most definitely the question I most wanted to be answered- why was she so desperately wanting to get her hands in his pants.

The action continued to her bedroom, but I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to go home and find out who he was.

Over six million people are stalked, more women than man being around one in six women and one in every nineteen man. Most stalkers are driven by jealousy, revenge, rejection, delusional belief in romantic destiny, sadistic urge to torment the victim or because of a psychotic overidentification with the victim and the desire to replace her. Social media is the number one reason stalking cases have tripled the last couple of years. Anyone can be a stalker, and anyone can be a victim, a friend, a neighbor, a family member and she was the victim and the story was just starting.