《chapter 7》: apron

i stepped foot out of my tiny but cosy apartment i was living in for university. i decided to jog at the gym that morning, a rare occurrence if i do say do myself. i was dressed in leggings and a thin sweater, perfect for autumn. i quickly headed to the gym.

it felt good to run;it took my mind off the peculiar events that took place yesterday. i wiped off the beads of sweat formed on my forehead and quickly exited the gym, heading to my favourite spot. you guessed it: the bakery. however, i was not just there to purchase the divine baked goods this time, i was also visiting with the intention of getting a part-time job, after all i was independent now and i wanted to alleviate my parents' financial burden.

"hi grandma ki-", before even finishing my greeting, grandma kim bombarded me with a series of questions.

"min ah! who was he? did you know him? got his number? what does he work as? do you picture yourself in a relationship with him in 10 years?" she rapped.

"woah calm down grandma, i don't really know him personally but i am an avid fan of his works," i replied with a smile.

"i've seen him around the neighbourhood before, but he seems especially friendly to you. he treats all his fans politely and kindly but i saw that he laughed with you, i could tell it was a genuine one." grandma commented.

i shook my head vigorously, denying all of what she said. i am very sure he was just this nice of a person, after all i have been a fan of his for so long, i've seen his interactions with other fans before.

"i think you should shoot your shot," she said while flicking me on the forehead.

i plastered a smile on my face just so that grandma would not pursue the matter further. i am VERY SURE he was not treating me any different.

"look grandma, do you need any help in the bakery?" i asked, curious and hopeful.

she nodded and gave me an apron.

————-
helloooo idk if theres anyone even interested in this rn but HAHA new update after close to a year, i am so sorry, but thank you for reading. :-)