Chapter 1

Rose and the doctor are standing in the Tardis, after a day of saving planets, talking randomly about superpowers.

    "I dont know what superpower I would want, I mean, i'm a timelord and I have a Tardis. What other superpowers could I need?" The doctor explained, leaning against the railing.

  "Well, whatever you decide, I would definitely want mind control," Rose began. "I mean, HOW COOL would it be to have people just wrapped around your finger?" She asked from her usual seat.

  "oh, Rose," The Doctor said, grinning from ear to ear, "You already have mind control powers."

When Rose looked confused, The Doctor ran across the control room to her, picking her up as she stood so that she was a head taller than him, and sitting her on the console.

"Rose, Rose, Rose, my Rose," The Doctor murmured, taking her by the shoulders. "Every move you make, every breath you take, you've got me completely under your spell. Rose Tyler, what I'm trying to say is, I love you."

Rose sat for a moment, speechless, until she found herself saying, "I love you too, Doctor" and jumping off the console to engulf him in a hug.

   "Good," the doctor stated, "Then you won't mind me doing this." And he pulled her into a kiss. Rose was in heaven. This had to be the most perfect day of her life.

The Doctor snaked his arms around Rose's waist, and she wrapped hers around his neck.

  As soon as they broke apart, The Doctor picked Rose up again, this time flipping her onto his back. He ran around the Tardis, down hallways, in and out of rooms, with her on his back until they reached the swimming pool.

The Timelord set Rose down gently, hugged her, and dove sideways into the pool with her in his arms.

SPLASH

"DOCTOR! What the HELL was that for?!"

"What was what for?" He asked cheekily.

"Oh, I hate you sometimes!"

"Oh, Rose, how could you hate this?" He asked, and put on his most innocent face, which Rose had to admit was extremely cute.

"Fine, I dont hate you. But I am leaving to go put on dry clothes NOW." Rose said sternly.

"Oh, fine. Ruin all the fun, why don't you." The doctor pouted.

"Oh, you big baby. I'll be back in a minute." And Rose walked away.