A few days after the war and after funerals...

It's been a few days after the war, a lot of funerals were held. A lot of people cried for their loss and everyone else's loss. To everyone's joy and surprise, I'm still here...but then again i haven't undone the jutsu...mostly for naruto and kakashi...my son and student...I'm planning on staying for as long as i can, for all that need me...mostly naruto and kakashi...i do worry about them, After all who else would worry more then a parent or the sensei? Though i am ready to die for them again, i will always place my son and student above my own needs or anything else. I wasn't able to do that as the hokage and the nine tails was out but..i will this time after all...I love them both...my son...and student who i viewed as a son...well now i want to adopt kakashi again...well i guess I'll do it secretly in my mind...my sons...wow...that's feels a bit different or something...i never had a child before naruto, but i did view kakashi as a son. Though i was around 20 at that time when i was a sensei and was there teacher and a little bit before i married kushina in secret...

I really loved kushina..i think even back then when we were children as well and when i first saw her...though at that time i think it was a crush instead of the actual love that said i want to marry you when we are older and have children with you love. Yeah i never really thought about having children with anyone...not until i was older and already married kushina...i felt so happy that i was going to be a father...i wanted to be there to see him take his first steps...his first words...his first smile...to see and meet his first friends...his first birthday and his other birthdays...everything i wanted to do...most of it i could never really do it in person...i missed his first few birthdays and everything else...at least didn't miss it completely because i foresaw this and made enough clones to last it for 50 years...yeah it took me along while before i could make that many clones and enough chakra to last them at least two days with naruto. I got to see his birthdays after that...and it almost broke my heart that night when the nine tails was released and that i had to make naruto a jinchuuriki...

But i didn't want the nine tails to destroy the village and leave just about almost everyone dead and maybe naruto would have been dead to...i didn't want that...but i didn't want to seal the nine tails in my son...but i had no choose...but who said i had to seal all of the nine tails inside my own son? So i sealed half in me and and half in naruto. Besides that, obito and madara would never get all of kurama to bring the ten tails back again...and if they managed to get naruto's nine tails, i could transfer mine to naruto, saving his life. Though that didn't happen, naruto is still alive with his kurama. I'm happy naruto has his own friends and adoptive/step family. Or those who just consider him family. I really wanted to be there in person but...I'm satisfied and glad with how naruto turned out after being hated and feared just about almost everyone. He has his own friends who didn't hate him, even now that they know naruto holds the nine tails, he's got people who consider him family even after the war, he's happy...all i ever wanted was for naruto to be happy, have friends, those who he views as family, and never be alone.

He before then, before he had them, he had those two at the ramen place, i think their names were teuchi and ayame, then he had two others who were his precious people, his sensei iruka, and the third hokage. He had them, still has them except for the third hokage who was killed by one of his students a while back. But they were the only people naruto had before...before my clones were sent to him...i was able to help lessen the pain and sorrow, but i couldn't really be here for him...i couldn't raise him...i didn't like how i couldn't really be there for him, i wanted kushina to at least be there but...well she wanted to protect him to...i was already going to die from the sealing but kushina...it took the nine tails claw to get her to die...it pained me that we couldn't really be there for naruto...i was able to leave my clones behind for that just in cause...good thing i foresaw that i might die before so i made those clones. I'm glad naruto wasn't completely alone, my clones looked after him and celebrated his birthdays with him. At least he was able to know and be happy for once in his life when he was so young...I'm glad...naruto has so many precious people now...now...he will never be truly alone...i thought as i fell asleep, listening to my son and kakashi talk.

___*___*___*__*___*__*___*__*__*___*__
Finally finished! Sorry it took so long but i had writers block. Though i tried really hard since someone asked for an update...until next time...ja ne~!