Concealed Feelings

"Madi, wake up! Its your first day in College!"

I woke up my alarm this morning.

*yawn* Good morning, World. Thank you, God for this new day.

Woke up feeling energized today!!!

Yey! Its the first day of School. Really miss FU, Fatima University. Its been 2 months since we graduated High school. Im so excited to meet my old and new friends in FU.

I am 1st year college but yeah I said "Old Friends" because I graduated High School in FU and some of my classmates there still choose FU for their college years.

I immediately take a bath then after that I wear my P-S-S outfit. The Pants, Shirt and Sneaker. That's why my classmate in HS always calls me nerd, weirdo and ugly but I dont care.

After preparing and all things are done I immediately go to FU.

--

First day of school, new classmates and new memories to cherish.

I arrive early because its the first day of school and I am so excited.

Right after I enter the school I saw my bestfriend Daphne. My BFF since grade school.

Daphne Angelique Sy, "Campus Chick", my bff. My truest friend. We are total opposite. She is really beautiful compare to me. That's why I am confused why she decided to be friend with me. I thought she's playing joke over me but as the time goes by, I see that her intention is true so I let her enter in my life and be my bestfriend.

"You're so early today! So excited to meet our new classmates, ha?!" Daphne exclaimed.

I nod in response. It's true that I am excited in meeting our new classmates.

But not all of them are new because some are our classmates from the 10th grade.

"Did you miss, Raf? I heard he's also our classmate."

"Shut your mouth, Daph. Someone might hear you...but yeah. I miss him, like really bad."

Raf, Rafael Dominic Quizon, "The Campus King", the love of my life but Im not the love of his life.

My long time crush since grade school. Raf, is a crush and boyfriend material. He's handsome and smart. He's tall, he has this well-shaped face and jaw, pointed nose, thick and bushy eyebrows and of course, his lips. His goddam red, soft and pouty lips. He's also talented, he can play piano very well. He's a very good dancer too, no wonder all the girls in the campus are drooling on him.

Sometimes, I am dreaming that Raf is my boyfriend but that dream ends very fast because of the fact that I am just nobody and he dont like me. He only sees me as his little sister.

Georgina Madisson Alvarez, "The Campus Nerdy", I am just nobody as in literally nobody. They are always calling me nerd, weirdo and ugly. From my thick and curly hair, my thick eyebrows, pointed cute little nose and my rosy lips. I also have a big eyeglasses that completed my "Nerdy look". I prefer wearing pants, shirt and sneakers than heels and dress. Because P-S-S is more confortable than dress and heels.

My daydreaming stops when Daph suddenly interrupt.

"Dont you worry, Mads, you won't miss him anymore because you will see him everyday in the next 10 months."

"I wish its not just 10 months. But anyways, let's go to our room I think he's already there."

And Im right, Raf is already there. Waving his hands and pointing that there is still a vacant seat next to him.

Wait!

What?

Raf, waving and smiling at me?

Unbelievable!