prolouge: now

Tony and I were outside after about half a year since everyone disappeared. The sky was blue, like the day before the happening. We're being hurt. We have a form of depression, because all we have right now is each other really. Tony is especially hurt over Peter Parker. It's hurting him really bad, seeing as he really just decided to go ahead and consider him as a son. And me, well, I have lost everyone that means anything to me. Everyone. It is hard. But, like we have for the last seven months, we will survive.

Thor, Tony, and I have hung out a lot lately. There really isn't much to do but we have each other. And there isn't anything for us to be doing right now saving people and all. We literally eat, sleep, and play cards. There isn't much else for us to do. Bruce comes by sometimes. But like said before there is nothing. All we do right now is play cards, and occasionally watch television. There isn't anything to do, to find a way to save everyone. But I have been having a strange feeling.

Lately I've been dreaming about finding a way. A way to get everyone back. I can't do this. We have became such good friends. All of us have. When I mention this dream to anyone they laugh and say I'm delusional, but I think that's from the sad state of mind. I've become really good friends with Peter Parker. We as a group have been hanging out a lot more then we used to, Peter, Tony, and I. They accept me for what I do, no matter what. Everyone really does, but those two are more supportive.

Peggy has also been a big thought. She has been appearing in the dreams as well, I don't know for what reason. But she appears as she used to, in a dress that looks like an American Flag. Strange, but true. I need to find the meaning of this. It's my next project. I am going to get this done. I need all my friends, and Peggy. Man oh man, what would I do without Peggy. She loved me even when I was a toothpick. And when I was being injected, she was watching to see if I was hurt. She was amazing, and if I could get her back. I don't know what I would do.

Bucky has been here. In my dreams of course. I miss him like crazy. He has been here as my best friend forever. I would do anything for him. He was so sorry for everything that went on. He recently told me about a woman who he has started to have feelings for. It makes me so happy. He explained to me how she made him so happy, and he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. He is finally happy with everything, no doubts. I can remember right before we went to war, and we went a club, and he went and danced with women, and I like always, stayed back so I didn't embarrass myself. "Don't do anything stupid" he told me. Classic James Buchanan Barnes.

I have to do something.