chapter 3

Kinako paid for the ramen before looking a cross all the tables searching for her friends. She spotted them and walked towards them. Her yawn cought everyone's attention.

" Didn't sleep?" Hikaru asked.  "Ruff night" kinako answered as she started eating her food. " Well exams are coming up. How can anyone sleep"  shiuske said as hakryuu smiled. " I did"

" Lucky people are just pain to my eye. Because of your looks the teachers always give you free marks" kageyama eyed hakryuu.  " I'm not that good looking. I mean shindou takuto is more handsome than me"

The word caught kinako's attention. " Just now did you say shindou? You guys know him?" Kinako suddenly asked. " Well yeah.... I mean who deosent" hikaru said as kinako slammed her hands into the table. 

" Can you guys take me to him" kinako asked as the three boys looked at each other. " Well we don't know him so it's kind of..." Shiuske trailed.

" But you can ask tsurugi" hikaru added. " He probably knows him. I've seen him talk to shindou a few times"

" Really? Tsurugi? Ok then I'll get straight to it." She stood up and ran .

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

But which way is tsurugi? Maybe he's in class kinako walked through the stairs and stopped seeing all the boys gathered.

Then they turned to her.  What is it? . Suddenly a bag of powder was dropped on her. " Time for the welcome gift! "  They screamed as they started throwing eggs at her. She covered and defended but she couldn't keep herself clean.

After some time they stopped throwing eggs. Kinako stood at the spot for a while before running off. She ran and ran until her legs gave up.  She was now behind the basketball club room. She caught her breath before sitting on the ground and resting her back against the wall.

She wiped her face a few times and looked at her hands. " Such a waste. Don't they know how expensive eggs are these days" she half yelled as a tear rolled down her red cheek.

Kinako pulled her legs into a hug and buried her face in her legs hiding her tears. 

" Wow look at him. He's covered in powder and eggs" she heard some laugh while watching her. Kinako quickly stood up and walked to her room.

In front of her room was some bags. No mistake it was hers.  Did he throw me out? Why? Is it because I talked to him last night?. Her thoughts continued before she saw took her bag and opened the rooms door.

She found herself next to her bed and tsurugi besides I his bed texting. She put her bags in the bed before turning to tsurugi with a annoying face.

" Why did you threw my bags out?" Kinako dimanded a answer as tsurugi just ignored her. " I'm talking to you!" Now she yelled.

" I just felt like it so I threw them out" she heard him say. Felt like it?..... Now I'm feeling like killing you so should I do that.? . Tsurugi then sat up and looked at the girl.  His eyes moved from her eyes to her feet.

Kinako too looked at herself remembering how she looked like. " Stupid welcome gift" she mumbled before opening her bags and pulling out a towel and her pajamas.

She stomped her way through the room before entering the washroom.  She locked the door and took out her clothes.  Before anything she needed to wash of the smell of eggs coming from her.

She opened the shower and went under the running water.  Her hair now loos and up to her hips.  She touched her red skin. Tightening up her chest was the only way she could hide her genre but it was painfully tight.