Chapter One

Black jeans, blue v-neck, black converse high tops, messy hazelnut hair. Hair that makes me want to run my hands through it and mess it up even more. Soothing sky blue eyes that just put me in a trance to be dominated. Plump kissable pink lips. Everything about him just makes me melt. 

I look over at him once again and notice him coming closer to me. I look away from embarrassment. 

He sits on the stool next to me and orders a Jack and coke, then looks at me. "So what brings a cutie like you to a bar?" I melt. Fuck. His voice is so hot and just spews domination like the rest of him. "I-um am looking for someone to spend the night with," I admit defeat. 

"Well, princess I just so happen to be looking for the same thing. Maybe depending on how things go, we do longer than just tonight? As long as you don't mind." I blush. 

"So what is your name sir?" I look up at him hoping that the blush went away. "Jayden," he leans in and whispers in my ear softly but loud enough for me to hear "but I would prefer it if you call me master tonight."

Whelp there goes my pants. I nod and he continues. "What about you princess?" he growls in my ear. "Logan, but call me whatever you want sir." he puts his hand on my inner thigh and squeezes tightly. 

I hold back a moan and in turn, I whisper in his ear. "let's go." he leaves a twenty and pulls me out of the bar. 

Outside the bar, as we wait for our Uber he has me against the wall kissing me passionately and deeply. We hear a honk of a car and look back "fuck" he moans. We get in and the drives us to a motel nearby. 

~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a raging headache as I realize that I did not wake up in my own bed. 

"Ugh what the hell did I do this time?" I reach around on the bed for any sign of my glasses or my phone. Skin. I feel skin. 

"Hmmm.... what is it princess?" I look over and see a sexy man groggily waking up. "Who are you? And why did you just call me princess?"

He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You don't remember me?" he looked up into my eyes as I watched him. "What do you mean 'I don't remember?'" 

I look further down his body, slowly looking towards his royal jewels, oh fuck he is naked. I look at myself seeing myself completely naked. "Did we have sex?" I ask concerned. 

He kisses my back and I shiver. "What do you think sweet pea?" he whispers seductively in my ear. "What time is it?" I ask ask looking for my phone. He grabs a phone, turns it on, and tells me the time. 

"Fuck I'm late for school. Could you drive me?" I ask and he frowns. "Do you mean late for college or god fucking kill me if it is; but high school?" I sink. "High school.." he groans and lays back on the bed. 

"You are a minor?!" he asks a mixture of confusion and anger. "I'm sorry I meant no harm whatsoever. I only went there to see what a gay bar looks like or more specifically a gay BDSM bar. I guess I had way too many drinks. I am so sorry, you can forget this ever happened and I will too." I promise and he sighs. 

"The thing is I am not upset. The sex was so good that I want more." Really he wants more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is my first story that I am going to be actually try to update weekly if not every other week. I have a lot of school work and stuff to do so I am sorry if it doesn't go to plan. 

This story is a slow one to get to the smexy smex so if you want a quick book with smex in it, this is not the story for you. But of course when it gets to the smex stuff it will be hot and definitely worth it.

Do not forget to vote, comment, add the story to your library, and follow me!