Ouhnn

Hey guys I wanted to make this so everybody can stay up to date with everything new going on with the page and much and a little inside of ya author... that's me☺️

If ya new heyyyy I'm Kenyonna thanks for coming on my page . If you ever wanna start writing or want me to read your book to give feedback my messages is open . I just don't do book shout out . But I do give out advice or if you just wanna talk I'm here 💕

I just wanna talk about two things about my page that a lot of people bring up and the other thing is something new but first it's the Ads ... I know I talk about them in between my stories but I have to do it one last time .

Let's say you start binge reading my book throughout the book a Ad pops up for you the write but if your binge reading it might come up a lot because your reading the whole story . Wattpad doesn't want to make it annoying so they spread them out . Let's say you see I updated a chapter you might tap the book and one pop up from the previous chapter you were up . It happens it's only to support my page and Wattpad is trying it out on a few profiles . If you are a writer,  Wattpad is trying to figure out a way to get it going for more people . To get paid for doing what you love .

Now my second is me being a Author. If you wanna read more from me I just released a book and more bangers on the way especially in December 😉 I only took Her light off Wattpad because I really fell in love with that book and always said if one day I get published I wanted to put that book out 💕💕 the way I have it now it's wayyy much better than it was on here 😍😍😩 it's crazy starting wattpad at 13 free writing as a hobby to now letting the whole world read it. If you like my work you can search Her Light by Kenyonna on Amazon . For only 99 cents it's yours .

Since it's Domestic Violence month and the character went through it verbally I hope it moves some people that you can always get back up when life knocks you down period

Since it's Domestic Violence month and the character went through it verbally I hope it moves some people that you can always get back up when life knocks you down period .

Upcoming Events

Soooooo ya girl wanna make another Hoe book, I've been putting sum sum together 🤫 that's coming soon .

Since I keep ghosting books imma trying at least do a update a week. Sunday's preferably like tonight I'm updating Mona and Melvin . So I wanna get that going.

I also been wondering if I should editing and publish another Wattpad book . Either Gina, Blossom , or Chocolate. What y'all think? 🤔

See ya next update 💛