Masterpiece

C.O.D: Poison found in his blood

Place found: On the beach

Just having his heart broken by the person he had given all of his everything... he decided to take a vacation to set his mind up to something else... painting was his passion and nature was his solitude so when he saw how beautiful the sunset was... he know he just had to paint it and pour all his sorrow into it... this sorrowful yet mesmerizing painting had been seen by a wandering reporter and had been made known to the wide world of network... it had receive such good comments from all around the country that it had risen to being #1 trending painting of all times... at first it made him feel so happy... but all the stress build up when the world is now demanding him a new masterpiece... but the painting being a fruit of his bitter past made it difficult to let a miracle happen... he must experience it once again if he wanted to create something like it again... not wanting to experience it once again though... he thought that there must be a way to make another miracle happen even without drowning himself to sadness... returning back to the beach that had made him famous... he saw a silhouette of a person not too far away from him... this person was also letting their everything be swept by those calm yet mysterious waves... slowly turning to face him, that person smiled but the brightness of the setting sun unabled him to get a good look of the persons face... he engraved that scenery into his deepest memory and replayed it over and over again... his frozen heart had once again melted and this time he knew he would be able to paint again... so he painted and painted trying to perfectly copy his memory into a blank piece of canvas... after a week he finally felt contented and contacted the person who made him successful... it was the reporter... after the interview... he stated that it will be the last of his masterpiece... it was purely because he know it was a miracle that he was even able to paint something as beautiful as that once again... he knew that the person he saw will never appear to him a second time... feeling like he had break away to all those burdens he shouldered after all those time... i guess it was already a habbit of him to go back to the place he loves the most... but this time it will be for the last time... he knew that deep inside his heart that he was still waiting for that person to come back... he wanted to seal an end already with the beach... as miracles do happen... that person was there once again... he was satisfied with just gazing at them from afar... but this person was slowly approaching him... it didn't take a while for that person to be face to face with him... this person was beyond beauty he had ever seen... he wanted to utter a word of thanks... but instead he was rewarded with an embrace and a kiss... after their lips apart from each other... his sight suddenly became blurry... he felt so weak and dizzy... it didn't take half a minute to had him lying to the sand... he looked up at the person who just earlier shared their heat with him... the wind blew away the persons hat... finally able him to get a look at the face he had always hoped to see... to his surprise the face was familiar to him... in fact too familiar... as his conscience slowly drain away... the smile on that persons face brighten... "it was quite a shame that you ended your fame too early" is what he heard the person said as the footsteps leaving him became so distant... after a while all the life energy from his body were gone... the beach was surely his best masterpiece... he really looked so picture perfect with it... well it really did became his last time...