My life

My life is gong downhill I think I officially hit rock bottom it cannot get any worse living this life killed my soul , I cannot imagine a smile anymore , depression and suicidal thoughts is all I'm feeling , I'm a bad person and I'm literally bad at everything I do I wish I died back at that day we're some else died someone that meant the world to me , someone that made me wonder what is life without him/her. I know it's wrong to be negative to think that way but it's literally everything I can think of it's blocking my other thoughts it's locking me in the cage of depression. Why do we have to go trough life and suffer what's the point so many questions I wanna ask them but they sadly don't have answers. Why can't we find them I also ask myself , is it because life isn't a real thing and it's an illusion in our heads , is it because God has secrets that aren't suppose to be exposed to human kind , Honestly I feel like it's a sin to think in such ways but when ur depressed you don't know what's right and what's wrong your just going with the flow of anything you encounter especially with the thoughts in your heads , your head can play mind games on ur emotions because of those depressed thoughts it just make you instantly sad and not motivated to keep on going, it gives you suicidal thoughts, sometimes I feel like I wanna go to an open field and scream as loud as I can because all that depression is holding some anger in me it's holding hatred towards life .
I would end all of this and say Depression is something that i said by most teenagers but in my own mind I don't think most of those who says knows what it really means .
A.