FOUR

Rin's POV

It's the next day and my eyes are so puffy from crying last night, I feel kinda bad for rejecting him straight up like that, i walked in the school and went to my locker, Lisa pulled me away and said quietly " Rinny, Jungkook is on the roof! Help we all know he loves you, you can convince him to come down!" I whipped my head around fast and said "WHAT!" I didn't care if everyone was looking at me I ran up the stairs to the roof and slowly said " Jungkook, calm down me not liking you is not the reason for suicide it's just me missing out on something great" he looked at me slowly with tears in his eyes " r-really then why miss out I'm right here and I love you Rin but if you don't......." he took one step closer to the edge my eyes widened " Kook stop. Please don't ." I now started to panic, every thing started to slow down I made my decision to sprint towards him, I did but he already caught on and....... jumped.............. " NOOOOOO KOOKIE!!!!!!!!" Luckily I was close to the edge and grabbed a hold of his hand I screamed " HELP ME!!!" All the teachers and all the students ran up I heard screams and gasps all the teachers were to scared to move but Lisa ran to me and help me pull him up immediately I hugged him bawling my eyes out " kook if you never do this again I'll date you ok?" I pulled my head up he nodded.

A/N hey guys sorry if you didn't like the suicide part but it's my book! Bye ARMY!❤️