Chapter 1

I was walking to the park, while hold my mother's hand. "Mommy, mommy push me on the swings" a younger version of me yelled while running to the swings. "Yuki!" My mom yelled. That was going to be the best day of my life, but I didn't know that was going to be the last time I saw her.

I shot up with sweat pouring down my face. I wiped the tears in my eyes"It was just a memory" I told myself. It has been thirteen years sense I last seen her. *Sigh* I sighed getting up out of bed. "Guess I should be getting ready for work." I got dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt, a black short skirt, and black flats. I put my long brown hair in low ponytail. I walked out the front door, locking it. And I left for work.

As I walked to work, I felt like something was wrong, but I didn't pay any mind to it. When I got to work there wasn't many people there, but that was normal sense it was a book store not many be show up. I was so deep in thought that I didn't see the person in front of me, which made me run face first into I red headed boy. "Ow" I said rubbing my head. I looked up to come face to face with green eyes.. well eye. "I am so sorry, I wasn't looking were going to was going." I said scrambling to my feet. "It fine" the boy said getting up to his feet. After I apologise multiple times, the red headed boy finally said that I can make it up to him. "How can I?" I asked "you can let me take you out to dinner" he said which surprised me. "You mean that all I have to do is have you take me out to dinner, isn't supposed to be the exact opposite?" I asked but the boy just shock his head, "not in my book sweetheart, hey what did you say your name was again?" He asked while giving me a goofy smile. "I never told you my name" I said " but it Yuki" "great my name is Lavi, Lavi Bookman".

Lavi pov

As Allen, Lenalee, and me went on a mission to Tokyo, Japan. We were looking for Innocence as always. We split up so we can find it faster. But when I was searching a small book shop caught my eye. "I don't think Allen or Lenalee would care if I took a little break" I said to no one in particular.  When I got there there wasn't much people, so I looked around to see if anything would catch my interest. But the only thing that did was a brown haired girl that was as beautiful as the sun. So while she wasn't looking I sneakly moved in front of her, and made her bump right into me. "Ow" she said "oh I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" she then scrambling to her feet. "It fine" I said get up on my own feet. She apologized so many times it was getting on my nerves. "There is one way you can make it up to me." I finally said. "How can I?" She asked "you can let me take you out to dinner" I said while giving her one of my famous grin. "You mean, all I have to do is let you take me to dinner, isn't supposed to be the exact opposite?" She asked, and I just smiled this is going to be fun.

A/N hey my lovely reader I hope you guys like this story , even if it a rewritten one. I also like to thank my awesome boyfriend for helping me all the way with this story I love you my Pie.