The fight

Error sat in outertale the one au that he semi doesn't want to destroy. It's one of his favourite Aus but he still LOVES undernovela because of its story line ink knew his secret love for that au so he didn't bother protecting it but still kept a eye socket out for outer tale even if error thought it was out of this world.

Errors POV

(Sorry won't bother doing the glitch speech unless it's emotion or bad glitch ok my broskis? Good!....)

Hehehehe it's pretty nice out here actually.Heh too bad it needs to be destroyed like all the other gl-glitches.Hehehehe wonder when ink will be here to "foil my plans" again welp why not start with good old mafia tale that should be a ch-aAaa-lenge to destroy hehehe.

Ink:STOP RIGHT THERE ERROR!

Error:hehehehe guessed it 

Dream: Ya stop right there!

Blue:YA!

Error:(turns around) hehehe brought the whole C-eW huh?

Ink:Yes with the more of us you will be easily defeated specially alone.  

Error:HeHehheHehEhe s-s-rE inky.

Ink:DONT CALL ME THAT!

Blue/dream: YA!

Error:sssure hehehe what did I do anyway?

Star sanses:we can see your strings ready and a portal to mafia  tale!

Error:ENOUGH CHATTING TIME TO DESTROY YOU AND YOU "PRECOUS" AUS!

No ones POV

Error new he had feelings for ink but he didn't care he HAD to do his job soo he never paid attention to it.

The fight was long and tiering they were at a stale mate until ink miss placed his foot and fell groaning while in a "weird" possession. The rest snickered at this while continuing but error just stood there while blushing until WHAM error got hit in the face with dreams rod making him loose his balance and cracked his head on a rock all could be heard was static speaking from him and a AaaAAaaAaaaaa--($,;5?)$$Aaa;)),a$.A("(AH!  Then  he  crashed.

Dream:WE FINALLY DEFEATED HIM!

Ink:Lucky he was without his crew.

Blue:I wonder why?

Ink:.....Don't know. He normally has help destroying Aus...

Then a portal sound was heard as a nightmaretale sans and a crosstale walked out of the portal the gooey one with his arm over the other ones shoulder.

Nightmare: hey boss can we have the day off-OH ASGORE!

Cross:shit!

Nightmare grabbed Errors arm until he was met face to face with dream

Dream:oh no you don't!

But they just teleported back while closing the portal

Blue:oh no they got away!

Dream:oh butter cream we were sooooo close!

Ink:it's ok guys I have a plan....

Thank you all for reading bye bye now!