Sex Hair

Staring at my reflection in the tall mirror, I smoothed the skirt of my pale blue off the shoulders dress down. It was tight around my body, showing off my curves. I wore fancy clothes all the time, but I never gave it this much effort when Maxen and I paid his family a visit. I was on a warpath though and I wanted everyone to know that Ruby Carter still had it. Jasmine was already informed, now it was just Thea left. Sure, the woman had been kind to me because Nadia was always busy but when push came to shove I wasn't her actual daughter so Jasmine's happiness came first. Selfish or not.

"Darling, we're just meeting the parents."

I turned to look at my husband who walked into the walk-in closet, he looked suspicious of me. It was a curse that he could see right through me. Maxen stood behind me, his eyes wandering from head to toe.

"I mean you look hot." He continued, "But maybe a little too hot for this occasion."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you telling me to change?" I asked him carefully, trying not to lose my patience, "Because darling, I'm not doing that."

He shook his head at me, a little smirk playing on his lips, "You know, I'm falling for you all over again." He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him, pressing me against that firm body of his, "Maybe France did you some good." He whispered, his lips brushing against my neck.

Smiling I ran my hands up his stomach to his chest, feeling him up. I heard the sharp intake of breath if I pushed a little more he'd break. I think finding my confidence again made Maxen want to have sex with me all the damn time. Wrapping my arms around his neck I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his, gently kissing him. I intended to provoke him but at the same time, I felt guilty for trying to seduce him. We were going to see his parents and I was trying to make him have sex with me first. Maxen grabbed onto my hips and pulled me up. Smiling in the kiss I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his erection press against me. The guilt faded then and all I could think about was getting dirty with my husband. I laughed when Maxen dropped me on our bed and quickly started on his belt.

"I am falling for you too." I giggled.

His clouded eyes locked on me, "Yeah, you like the guy who is going to fuck you hard and fast?"

I smiled, "I love him."

He chuckled, pulling his pants down and getting on top of me. We were both still clothed, knowing we didn't have much time so this was going to be fast. He pulled my panties down my thighs, his fingers brushing against me, testing me. I was so ready though.

Maxen kissed me on the lips, "I can tell." He then entered me, making me arch my back and moan out loud to the feel of him, "Now I really can tell."

Laughing made this experience worse or better, I couldn't quite tell because he grabbed me by the hips and sped things up. His grip on my hips so tight I figured he'd leave marks. I loved it though.

"Don't mess the dress up," I warned him, between deep breaths and some moaning.

He brushed his lips against my neck, trailing down to my chest. The soft chuckle which followed resonating through my body. I tightened around him, the pleasure getting too much.

"I won't mess up the dress." He promised.

He kissed me, picking up the pace to rush this. When we both finished I cleaned up in the bathroom while Maxen pulled himself together in the walk-in closet. I ran my fingers through my messy hair, trying to fix it. Reapplied my make-up and spritzed on my perfume again. Then I met my husband in the bedroom, holding up a finger when I noticed the look he gave me