Sacrifice

I am joshua. Six of my siblings and three of my siblings. One day my parents and siblings left me with my aunts because they went to the manila so they left me there because I was going to leave my place where I grew up because of my thoughts. One day I decided to work for my money even when I was a kid, I immediately learned to farm and pork a pork for my money and a lot of money. And I have finished elementary with me not with my parents and when we graduation I sent my mom back home so she went with me to the stage. And he went home and fulfilled his promise. And when I finished my graduation I talked to my mother for a long time studying at high school and I agreed. It's hard to study when my parents are not with me. After four years we again completed my family happy full of laughter. But my dad was influenced by his friends to use drugs and so our life was upset and we sold the household goods because of my dad's work. And he always warms his head. A few years later my thoughts became wide and I was pointing to the papa to stop her wrongdoing because her life would end up with her family and not listen to her and reached the point that I could answer her because of her tendency and his work. Many years later my dad was stopping from his bad habits and he promised us that he would never repeat the past activities. And I also dream of completing my studies to fulfill my dream life and my dad's aspiration to become a policeman. And our family's return came back here.