Chapter 10: A New Friend

Y/N Pov

*Penpals- Tell Me Why*

I woke up to my alarm coming from my phone and turn it off. I rub my eyes a little and felt a bump on my right. I peek and I saw Charlotte, grinning at me.

Y/N: Waaaah! Charlotte! Don't do that!

Charlotte: Sorry Y/N! But I just can't help it!

I sighed and walk into the bathroom and and took a shower.

Orochi: You should change that alarm of yours...

Y/N: It's the only song that can wake me up Orochi-san.

I got out from my bathroom and shoo Charlotte out of room and change. I got out of my room and heard a motor rev with the sound of a... horse...? I walk downstairs and towards the front door, walking past my peerage as they're doing their own thing. I open the door to see a woman on a black motorcycle.

 I open the door to see a woman on a black motorcycle

Y/N: Uh... May I help you...?

The figure look at me and got off from her bike and walk towards me. I start to get nervous as she is taller than me.

Orochi: Careful Y/N. I felt something powerful from her...

She stops infront of me and takes off her helmet, revealing her face.

???: I'm sorry if I scared you, here. *hands a envelope* It's from your mother from Britain.

I look at the envelope and her then politely takes it. I look around the envelope.

Umehara: Master. Breakfast is ready- it's you...

I turn to see Umehara wearing an apron and holding a frying pan.

Umehara: You... *points at her with frying pan* You're the one who overtook me last night...

???: Hmm? Wait... overtook you... Ah... I understand now. Can't believe I'll bump into you like this...

Y/N: Umm... what happened last night, Umehara-san?

Umehara: It goes like this.

*Flashback*