Part 4

Nina's POV
"Come on lets go!" I told Reed giggling. I got off the elevator only to be pulled back in.

"How bout we just stay in here for a while.." he said pressing another button on the elevator.

He pulled me in and started...

"NINA GET UP AND COME DOWNSTAIRS!" My mom screamed from the bottom of the stairs waking me up from my dream.

Oh god no. Why does this happen to me. I have a dream about he guy I like and. WAIT. I JUST SAID I LIKED REED. I CAN'T HE'S DATING THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST.

"NINA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My mom yelled again.  I rolled off the bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Yes?" I asked her. "You got this in the mail." She said handing me a black envelope with a gold stamp and ribbon on it. It didn't give an exact address of where it was from.
It said:
You are cordially invited to the Meet Gala. Since you are a social media icon you will get to meet the other icons and have a splendid night dancing, singing, and having refreshments. Dress accordingly to the rules and accommodations on the website "Meet Gala 2018" . We hope to see you there!
~Meet Gala 2018 Team

"What's it about?" My mom asked me. "What is that?" My dad asked coming down from his room. "Nina what's that?" My brother asked coming from the kitchen. "oH My LoRd ToO mAnY qUeStIoNs." I said face palming. "It's am invitation to the Meet Gala. I get to meet the other social media icons." I said emphasizing the word "icons". "Oh." Was all my brother and dad said walking away to do who knows what.

My mom suddenly jolts up and squeals, which makes me jump. "WE GET TO GO SHOPPING FOR DRESSES!!" She squealed. "We have to go buy a dress?" I asked her. "That's what it says on the website!" She says excitedly.

I walk back up the stairs to my room.

I open my phone to see a bunch of texts in June, Mallory, Paris, and I's group chat.

SNAKESSS🤫🐍

Paris France🇫🇷: DID YOU ALL GET AN INVITATION TO THE MEET GALA??!

M💖: I DID!!

June Bug🍯: SAME!!

M💖: I wonder if the boys did...

June But🍯: SKSKSKS

Paris France🇫🇷: WHAT IF THEY ASK US TO BE THEIR DATESSS!

Meana Nina😤💗: welp. I guess y'all will go with the guy of your dreams and I'll be alone.

Meana Nina😤💖: WAIT I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT! IGNORE THAT!!

June Bug🍯: NINA!!! YOU LIKE REED!!

Paris France🇫🇷: I would WAYYY rather you date him than that ugly piece of trash who's name I can never get right.

M💖: Operation Need is a go!

Meana Nina😤💖: Need? Really? Anyways, my mom said that we're going shopping for dresses today and I don't want to go alone with her so you all are coming with me.

All of the girls (besides Nina): YAYAY!!!

Time Skip>>>

The girls and I (and my mom) are at this shop at the mall called "Bibbidi Bobbidi". It's a dress shop.

"Ohhh I like this one!!" Mallory screams across the store. "No this one!" She screams again. "UH I CANT CHOOSE!" She screams one last time.

All of the girls finally found their dresses except for me. They are all too babyish.

Then I see it. It's a dark purple, off the shoulder, leg slit, to the ground dress.

"Honey I know you haven't found one yet, but I have this really gorgeous short red dress at home and I know you would love it!" She said. Whatever she thinks is cute, is not cute at all.
"Uh I'm ok mom. I like that one over there on the mannequin." I said walking over to it. "That one is really pretty! You think that's the one?" She asked me. "Oh I know it's the one." I said with a smile on my face.