Part 10

School

"he take no interest in studies at all.....during lecture,keeps on looking here and there and when i tell him to focus then argues"teacher said in annoyed tone.swara looks at sunny angrily.he gives her sheepish smile.

"apologize to your teacher and promise her that you will behave from now."

"apologize?.."sunny muttered pointing at himself.swara shows him eyes.

"sorry teacher...."sunny said quickly.

"and i assure you that he will focus on studies and bring good marks...please give him one more chance"swara said in soft tone.

"only because you are saying..."teacher said nodding her head.swara smiles.sunny did happy dance in his mind.

****************************

"you two will sit here silently..."swara said in warning.sunny and pari nodded innocently and looks at each other with meaningful look in eyes.

"pari what is your's father phone number?"swara asked sweetly.pari tells her innocently.sunny hit her his elbow.

"if you two step out from this then i will call your father and tell everything.....i don't repeat my mistakes"swara said while looking at sunny.he looks at pari angrily.

"shorry..."pari holds her ears quickly.

"good...now i am going to change clothes then i will attend and in lunch break i will drop you two home."

"don't change...you are looking so pretty in this saree."pari said sadly.

"thank you shona!...but i am not comfortable in this."swara said and caresses her cheek.pari smiles sadly.swara gets up,picks her big bag and goes out and toward rest room.

"now i am feeling like myself..."swara said,coming out after wearing white shirt and black skirt.she puts saree inside bag,thinking to return it to kavita and comes out from rest room after tying hair in high pony tail.

swara knocks at the door of beast's cabin and entered inside.

"you are late..."sanskar said while reading the file.

"late?.."swara muttered and looked at her wrist watch and sighed seeing that she was 5 minute late.

"you have no value of time..."he closed the file and gets up but stopped for a second,seeing her in formal clothes.annoyance entered in his eyes,he walks toward her and gives her file.

"i don't like those people who don't value time....don't be late next time."

"yes sir!..."swara said obediently after taking file from his hand.he walks passes her and goes out.

"one thousand kahroos would have died when he had born..."swara thought and stuck out tongue at his back

**********************

"i want the new project's every file finished as soon as possible and i don't want any kind of mistake, this is very important project for this company,infact i want make a five members team for this project "sanskar gives instruction to swara.she nodes her head,noting everything in her diary.

"sir i wanted your signature on some files urgently..."swara said,closing her diary.sanskar takes his ringing phone from inside of coat.

"bring files here..."sanskar said and attend the call.swara goes toward her cabin to bring files.sanskar finishes his call after 5 minutes.

"who takes this much time...irresponsible woman"sanskar said to himself and walks toward her cabin but stopped seeing all the mess.all things of table were on floor and file rank was also ruined.swara running after two kids around the table.