Introduction or me just ranting about my fandoms

Hello there, you're actually reading this even with the super trashy title and everything, thank you.

Oh and this will mainly be me ranting.. prepare for some deep and dumb stuff

Now, my name is Belle, I have many many many many many (I could literally go on forever) fandoms and most of them I get obsessed over a male character from it.

List of fandoms

1. The dragon prince ( my latest and greatest one)

2. Voltron. Legendary defender ( More like, the show you watch just so you can ship people)

I still love it though

3. A court of thorns and roses series (it's a book series btw but it's amazing)

4. Pretty much almost any anime on Netflix but the main ones are

Owari No Seraph or Seraph of the end.

Seven deadly sins

Lost song

Children of the whales

Dragon pilot

Violet Evergarden

Little witch Academia

And more..

5. How to train your dragon race to the edge and both movies.. ( 2019 will have two of my favorite fandoms releasing and both of them are kinda about dragons. YAY!)

6. Steven universe.. (though, I haven't watched it in a long time, the last episode I watch was about Lars dying and then he had pink hair, so this one isn't too big)

7. My little pony

8. Slugterra ( I don't think I count this one as a fandom.. I just watch it cause I use to be obsessed with Junjie..hehe)

Alright so that's basically most, if not ALL of them..

So.. now to talk about guys I'm obsessed with!

Runaan ( from the dragon prince)

So.. I think he's kinda attractive.. I stan him a lot.. Uhh.. I like the theory that he raised Rayla ( btw im only calling it a theory because it didn't actually say in the show but I believe in it and I bet it actually is true)

Time to talk about voltron too now..

I also think that if he Shira and Allura were to have a child, he would be the outcome because they both have A NOSE MARK, and their faces are kinda similar.. and you know, white hair and yayaya.. But, I think his personality is more like Lotor's because both of them would do pretty much anything if they think it's necessary and their both cool and collected.

Although I know it's not the same because well lotor.. yeesh..even though I don't think it's his fault he did horrible things.. Runaan does it for his country, for justice.. Lotor does it for his own kinda selfish reasons.

And then you add a pinch of Legolas and you get Runaan! Yay!

Btw I stole that from @envythepalmtree23 so thanks!

Oh and I ship Him and strawberry boy ( Gren) But PLATONICALLY! That means, I love you as a friend.

Time for ma prince.. LOTOR!

Now..  also think he's attractive looking and I hope one day, voltron and The dragon prince will have a crossover episode because then all my dream will come true.

So lotor.. Although, like I said it wasn't his fault that he did all those horrible things, that doesn't make it any better, he still deserves some kind of punishment but nothing too extreme.. and I also don't think that makes him evil.

So this is my theory..

Let's say.. you're standing in a dark room (maybe your mind) with only one door shining a few steps in front of you ( A goal, love.. something important) And you chase it but you can't seem to reach it no matter how fast or how long you walk to it.. And then when the door slams.. the floor shatters beneath you and you fall into madness or depression or something like that.. But eventually.. you MIGHT move on..

So Lotor's parents probably never showed him any love at all.. and I bet sometimes or most of the time, he would try his hardest to make them proud.. That's why he followed Zarkon but then he got exiled and that probably meant the door slammed and he fell.. leading him to what he did to the alteans.. But eventually.. he moved on from it.. And learnt to hate his parents instead.

Now.. he probably faced many betrayals, probably small ones but they still shape his personality into what it is now.

But then he met Allura, and after a while.. another door might have opened again and this time it was the brightest one he's ever seen so he tries to reach it and when they kissed well.. he finally reaches it but just when he's about to step into it.. the floor starts cracking and the moment Allura said, " You're more like Zarkon that I could ever imagine!" That probably meant the door slammed in his face and this time he fell faster and deeper.. And you know what happened.. so yeah.. that's basically my theory..

That was long as hell.. if you actually read all that, I owe you a cupcake if we ever meet.

Thank you,

The next ones won't be as serious.. this was just for me to rant about stuff..