Sonic Suicide

This is based off a true story from my mother.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(I'm sorry the image in the beginning was way too scary, it gave my father nightmares, so I had to change it)

.

One day I wanted to play some Sonic(I had actually forgotten what it was called), I downloaded it into my phone. But instead of it being titled "Sonic" it was binary code. Thinking it was a glitch I continued to play, in this version I could choose between Sonic and Tails. Since Tails was my favorite character I obviously chose him. When the game started I was confused because immediately I was greeted with Doctor Eggman! Again, thinking it was a glitch, I carried on. But since I had no rings, I would die faster. I was so close to defeating Eggman, when I was hit and Tails did his death animation and I got the normal "game over" screen. I got a bit mad, as I always do, and rage quit. Thirty minutes later after I finished my math and dinner I came back for another round. I started up the game, but instead of seeing Sonic and Tails, I only saw sonic. A bit freaked out I continued onto the Main Menu, this Is where it got weird. I couldn't choose Tails. I got freaked out even more when Tails had taken on a different appearance. He now looked dead, his body was contorted into inhuman shapes, he no longer had eyes, instead just bleeding holes. So instead I chose a crying sonic, I didn't know why he was, but he was. I started to play as normal, the music played normally too, but there were no rings. I finally got half way though the barren wasteland of a level when all of a sudden he was moving way slower, and was crying more digital tears, he looked broken. As that was happening I cried as well, not making the noises, just tears flowing down my face. Sonic started to stare out of the screen, almost as if he was looking at me, a text box popped up, it read, "you did this to me" in a red bloody papyrus looking font. Right after that I no longer had control of Sonic, he did a spin dash like I was doing before, but somehow faster, and digital tears fell in his path until he reached a cliff, there was no other cliff where he could jump to. He then jumped off the cliff and the music that was playing before played backwards as he did his death animation flying down the never ending looking cliff while tears still flew from his cheeks. After two minutes he planted onto the ground, guts and digital gore flew everywhere on the screen, he even threw up blood. As I took one last glimse at him, a smiling face popped up with another text box, it read, "thank you for helping me become free" in the same font as before. And finally got the game over screen. I undownloaded the game immediately after that event, I still can't sleep properly anymore.