No one believes

Date:Oct 8, 2018

Hi normally I won't make anything but read on here but...I need some help...I just found this app yesterday and I finally have account!

You are probably wondering why I won't make this somewhere else? Or tell someone, like I said no one in my family believes me nor the police! I tried telling them! They just laughed it off like some joke! I wasn't joking! I kept telling them and I told them I was serious after awhile...they looked at me nervously and saying sorry but they said they needed proof of some sort! How the hell am I suppose to get fucking proof! How! I don't want to fucking die trying to get fucking proof!

I went to my grandma since she knows more about stuff in this town...not normal stuff...I stopped believing ghost and I started slowly stopped believing monsters and myths in my town! But when I started seeing them! Hearing them! I can't take it!

But my grandma didn't believe even though she believes that kinda of shit! And she tried to shake it off as my imagination! Just because I have history with hearing stuff and seeing stuff that are not there! I hate this...today I don't have school cause it's yesterday was Thanksgiving...but there is school tomorrow...I'm telling my friends or I mean cousins...I just hope they believe...oh yeah I'll tell you what I saw....

It was tall...it was very tall...you are probably thinking...oh Slenderman! No! It's not that faceless thing! It's like the boogeyman but our version is different...it take kids, very tall man, but I never heard how he looked like but it had its face covered, so yeah I couldn't see it...it just stood there. I can't remember how it looked my memory is fuzzy, it had all black on...it laughed at me and tried to grab me...I then finally snapped out that trance I was in...I was lucky to jump back and run...

This happen in the field in my town, and my town is surrounded by trees...and I know that thing lives somewhere in those forest! I just know it! I want to catch it on camera! I have one from my mom who thinks I'm fucking insane seeing stuff! She use to stay it was a gift! Not anymore! My mom I never really liked her to be honest...

Well I hope...I don't run into that thing! But if I see it from afar I'll try to take a picture! I promise you! If I get a chance I'll take a picture! So you guys know I'm not insane! I'm now fucking crazy! I know it!

Bye I'll try to update when I get more information! I'll try asking my grandma again! But I'm not telling her what I told her last time! I'll just say I'm making a story about that thing! I'll try to get more information about it!
I'm going to put this book in the random category cause I don't what to put it in....

Bye guys I hope you believe me....Amaya out!