Chapter 1

Hay! So new book started by mwah! Hehe

Blue's P.O.V

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!* I grumble and reach for my IPhone and slide my finger across the screen then the  screeching stops,  I roll over and wipe the sleep out my eyes and slowly get up. I ruffle my coloured hair and stand up, walking to my bathroom and starting the shower, stripping then I step into the hot jet of water. I stand for a minute half asleep till I wake up more and realize that today I go to work for my Auntie. Today I get to go help her get the costumes and outfits ready for.. I don't know who. She hasn't told me what kinda set we are working on but I know its for a TV show. I quickly wash my hair and body, shave my legs and jump out of the shower and grab a fluffy towel and wrap it round myself. I then hurry to my wardrobe and open the double doors. I grab my short flower skirt, pink jacket, white singlet and beige boots, a gold chain necklace, gold stud Earring's and simple chain bracelet. I stretch lazily and grab my phone and check the time. 9:40. Shit. I have to be there by 10:00 I chuck my phone on my bed and run back to my bathroom. I quickly put on some light pink lipstick on, put two coats of mascara on and fluff my hair and run out of my bathroom and grab flower chain purse, grab my phone and rush into the kitchen. I snatch my wallet and put my wallet in my purse with my phone, Grab my keys and run out of my apartment. I push the elevator button and tap my foot impatiently before getting my phone out of my bag and looking at the time 9:55. Again. Shit. I forget the elevator and rush down the corridor till I get to the stairs and run down them. Argh. I make it to the lobby and push through the doors and charge into the fresh spring air. I jog down the stairs to the curb and walk a bit till I reach my  powder blue ford mustang. Okay My parents might have been rich. When they died in a car crash 2 years ago I went to live with me older sister who's 24 and engaged. So when I was 16 I got a loan from the bank and when I get my half of the inheritance then I'll be able to pay myself back. I climb into my mustang and reeve the engine and roar off. 20 minutes later and 15 minutes late I run into the set of this weird TV show. "How may I help you?" The receptionist asks "Um I'm here to see Mrs McCloud I'm her-" "Blue!!" I whip round to see my trendy auntie jogging towards me with a huge smile on her lips and her arms open wide. "Blue! Honey!" She finally reaches me and pulls me into her embrace and her rose perfume over powers my senses"I'm so sorry auntie Jess I wasn't watching the time and-" Once again cut off " Don't fret Blue dear its fine but we have to hurry we start filming in 40 minutes!" And she bustles off I shake my head, smiling and follow her. Suddenly a door swings open directly in my path and someone rushes out and hits me making me sprawl I gasp and regain my compose before standing up properly "Hey! Wa-" I begin but stop as a piercing pair of chocolate eyes stare down at me "Actually, you can watch where your going" He smirks down at me and I squint at him "Yea? And who do you think you are tough guy?" I ask him "Kay, Robbie Kay and you look lost so hurry back to your job which is what? water girl? Clearly cause you couldn't be good at anything else" He  says before strutting of leaving my gaping. "PRICK" I shout back at him and he turns around, bows before continuing to walk off. Robbie Kay. Oh its on.

Hello! So what do you think of Robbie? Lol :) :) Bye my little bumblebees xx oh by the way you look gorgeous right now x Oh tag Lara ;).