Young Hearts..

Teens nowadays are some kind of liberated and vocal about their feelings for the opposite sex..It really grabs my attention whenever i see girls and boys publicly displaying their love and affection for one another.  I'm so shock to know that at a young age of 9 or less they already have  someone special in their life, i wonder why these children have this kind of relationship, at an age where they are supposedly to enjoy the single and growing up years. is this really part of growing up or is this just really love? i mean, many people even at the right age have difficulties finding that perfect one or what they fondly call their "soulmate". I guess each one really has that crush, or someone they consider as a inspiration, but being inlove at a young age?is it really possible?or is it merely a raw and immature feeling?

Everytime my friends ask me about my lovelife i would always tell them, that i'd have those things at the right time, with the perfect man at the perfect age, in my own perspective and belief, i always believe that love would always be there, it can wait, and will always be ready to enter your life whenever you'd like it to be there, i know that being inlove is involuntary, but entering in a relationship, is, it is a choice that all of us could make.

There are far more important things we can do, make, and enjoy, more than just having a boyfriend or girlfriend, we should enjoy our time of youth, because we are not getting younger, we should enjoy every moment, an girls, we should always remember, that love shouldn't just last for a day, so pick the right man, take time and enjoy your youth..

lots of love..

xoxo.. :D